PDA

View Full Version : Question

ross * pilot
06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
hey guys,
i was just wondering how the performance of nelson hotspot paintballs are. I got some to try out (since they didnt have dusk or scorch) but i havent shot some yet.

have any of you used them? are they good performance wise?

vikingshadow
06-16-2006, 10:22 AM
I had a Nelson paint sponsorship, so I've used pretty much all their paint at sometime or other...I really like their higher end stuff, but was using **edit Nelsplat** towards the end of my time on the team.

Hotspot is pretty decent. They were round, flew straight and the fill was pretty good. The only complaint I ever had about Nelson paint was that it stains sometimes.

My bad, was thinking of another paint they have - Nelsplat. However, several of our younger players used it because it was cheaper. Still flew well, was round and such...I just don't have much more experience with it than that.

ross * pilot
06-16-2006, 11:54 AM
im sorry, i did buy nelsplat. not hotspot. sorry haha. so nelsplat is good paint?

vikingshadow
06-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Yup! It made it to my top 6 favorite paintball list - it even fit my Phantom barrel perfectly!

Nice thick fill, mostly round with very few oblong balls - I shot about 3-4 cases of it and didn't have a complaint. I'm not so sure Nelsplat stains, I know the Hemorage does....