PDA

View Full Version : Save Screech's house.

DexGtr
06-15-2006, 05:54 AM
Screech is going to lose his home...... :(

http://www.getdshirts.com/

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 06:00 AM
so... who cares about screech, i dont see anyone helping the people that didnt have anything and lost their house, maybe he should have saved what he made as a childstar.

bamf-hacker
06-15-2006, 06:03 AM
so... who cares about screech, i dont see anyone helping the people that didnt have anything and lost their house, maybe he should have saved what he made as a childstar.

Harsh Claus!! it is Screech :) Not saying I am going to help him by getting a shirt, but still it is Screech :)

HacKeR

DexGtr
06-15-2006, 06:03 AM
don't you feel bad for washed out celebrities? .... I do....i'm going to start funding the save Paris from herself fund. :D

druid
06-15-2006, 06:06 AM
screech sucked. He should have managed his $$ better. buy him a snorkel for the rain gutter

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 06:07 AM
no i dont even see why there are celebrities... so they can sing or act... who gives a flying ****. what does their financial status or their babies or husbands/wives have anything to do with it. they are charicters in shows and movies, not gods, get over it. he had his chance, he screwed up, let him learn from it.

and there is explicit vulgar on the story page, i request the link be removed in the intrest of keeping this a family forum ;) ...shut down screech

ShadowX
06-15-2006, 07:03 AM
... who gives a flying ****.

Lol, Claus, And you are worried that the article is too harsh..

thechubbss12
06-15-2006, 07:12 AM
LOL ahahahah dude got served LOL..... I might buy one just to laught at it.

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 07:19 AM
Lol, Claus, And you are worried that the article is too harsh..
kids dont know what **** means if theyve never heard the word that goes there... the article is expicit.. its written out, there arent stars. i find the weekest link and a break it. that was the thing that would get the url removed, so i attacked.

vikingshadow
06-15-2006, 07:34 AM
Screech, hmmmm. Anyone wonder why his credit is so bad? Or why he hasn't had any acting or big name comedy jobs lately? Maybe I should make a page asking everyone to help me get out of debt...apparantly I've been more successful than him lately and I actually have a job....

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 07:40 AM
wake up time screech, now exiting dream world, welcome to reality.

DexGtr
06-15-2006, 08:10 AM
no i dont even see why there are celebrities... so they can sing or act... who gives a flying ****. what does their financial status or their babies or husbands/wives have anything to do with it. they are charicters in shows and movies, not gods, get over it. he had his chance, he screwed up, let him learn from it.

and there is explicit vulgar on the story page, i request the link be removed in the intrest of keeping this a family forum ;) ...shut down screech

well who gives a flying **** about what you think...it was meant to be humorous.... now mister high and mighty i'm not fond of celebrities coz i have my head stuck in my ass and i'm better than anybody.....

shut the **** up.

:mad: :rolleyes:

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 08:22 AM
celebrities suck. why should our culture revolve around a few people and their lives. celebrities are built on a dream, people desire what the celebrities have, and they never get it, all they get is whatever nosey paparazi and 100 magazines publish every month. you know everything about nick and jessica that there is to know... sure they have no clue who you are, but whatever makes you "happy" is that ACTUALLY a satisfying thought when you look at the fact that you are slowly deteriorating as every moment passes? you will be gone, and no1 will remeber you, because you were to busy remebering them?

DexGtr
06-15-2006, 08:30 AM
celebrities suck. why should our culture revolve around a few people and their lives. celebrities are built on a dream, people desire what the celebrities have, and they never get it, all they get is whatever nosey paparazi and 100 magazines publish every month. you know everything about nick and jessica that there is to know... sure they have no clue who you are, but whatever makes you "happy" is that ACTUALLY a satisfying thought when you look at the fact that you are slowly deteriorating as every moment passes? you will be gone, and no1 will remeber you, because you were to busy remebering them?

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU......and showing you this website was meant to be humorous...in terms how celebrities manage their lives and money.

i am in no way asking you to buy a damn shirt. :mad:

get your head out of your ass.

BTW you don't need to lecture me about celebrities coz i never had been a fan of any one of em.

why are you lecturing me like i love them so much? i think it's you that's overly obssesive about their lives.

once again. STFU

marvin-martian
06-15-2006, 08:33 AM
stop fighting! :sadface:

bigred76
06-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Whoa, Dex buddy... Calm down. Think of who you're talking to! Is it worth your effort? I, at least, found it funny...

DexGtr
06-15-2006, 08:36 AM
stop fighting! :sadface:

he's the one who messed up my thread with his high and mighty anti-celebrity posts filled with hate...asking to remove the link i just posted.

IF he doesn't ****ing like it....don't post on my thread. :mad:

DexGtr
06-15-2006, 08:38 AM
Whoa, Dex buddy... Calm down. Think of who you're talking to! Is it worth your effort? I, at least, found it funny...

yeah it's very much worth it. :mad:

spydr
06-15-2006, 10:53 AM
It's a hoax,dustin diamond isn't doing bad at all.I just saw on VH1 the other day he owns a halloween costume company with his wife...

DexGtr
06-15-2006, 11:04 AM
really...then don't donate to the bastard..... send me the money...paypal is dex_rodriguez@hotmail.com :)

durrell
06-15-2006, 12:22 PM
really...then don't donate to the bastard..... send me the money...paypal is dex_rodriguez@hotmail.com :)

Bahahahaha..dex <3

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 06:58 PM
see, i would cuz i know u in a distant sort of way.... just holla at us if you need to save ur house dex.