PDA

View Full Version : Just for bamf-Hacker!

vikingshadow
06-15-2006, 05:46 AM
I got this in an email the other day, and you popped right into my mind, what with your new one on the way anytime soon!

Babies and Fathers (http://media.putfile.com/babies-and-fathers)

And no, none of these fathers are me!

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 05:53 AM
freaks..... i like the spray fart.

DexGtr
06-15-2006, 05:59 AM
if it just for bamf hacker...take it to PM....

LOL :D

bamf-hacker
06-15-2006, 06:00 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roflmao

Thanks Vike!!! That was hysterical!

That is SOOOOOOOO me.

HacKeR

xtraking
06-15-2006, 07:05 AM
funny, but changing a diaper is not that hard... unless they have some serious gag reflex issues

thechubbss12
06-15-2006, 07:05 AM
ahaha Dad that cant handle the Crap effect lol.....

Nice find

bamf-hacker
06-15-2006, 07:08 AM
changing a diaper is not that hard...

Nah it is very easy... It is the gag reflex that stinks (literaly)...

HacKeR

durrell
06-15-2006, 07:11 AM
I lol'd at the gray HazMat suit..nice find Vike :thumbup:

xtraking
06-15-2006, 07:31 AM
Nah it is very easy... It is the gag reflex that stinks (literaly)...

HacKeR
yeah i got a 2 year old brother and have to watch him alot becuase of parents working... but yeah i mean if your gag reflexes are that bad... wow haha

vikingshadow
06-15-2006, 07:42 AM
I never had the gag reflex that bad - but I've smelled some bad ones in my time! I was laying on the couch one evening after work watching tv with my oldest (about 4 months at the time) sitting on my belly when I smelled the worst thing - immediately it shot UP OUT OF THE DIAPER right onto my hand that was supporting her back - that was nasty...

But, the ultimate nasty story has to be one I actually witnessed with my wife - she'll kill me if she finds out I told! She was talking to me and cleaning my oldest up after a particularly nasty diaper and she got a little piece stuck on her thumb - she was trying to get it off by wiping it on the cleanest part of the diaper when it flicked up and landed on her tongue! GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRROOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/smilies/yuck.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/smilies/puke.gif

I had another video where the baby was laying on her stomach and farted and baby powder shot out - I just can't find it...

Hossy
06-15-2006, 07:48 AM
I had another video where the baby was laying on her stomach and farted and baby powder shot out - I just can't find it...

lol that one would be funny too

hey vike when are the of the month threads comming out?

sorry i asked that before but i cant find it the thread i asked it on.

ps do u still have your angel for sale?

bamf-hacker
06-15-2006, 07:51 AM
But, the ultimate nasty story has to be one I actually witnessed with my wife - she'll kill me if she finds out I told! She was talking to me and cleaning my oldest up after a particularly nasty diaper and she got a little piece stuck on her thumb - she was trying to get it off by wiping it on the cleanest part of the diaper when it flicked up and landed on her tongue!

Gag reflex was just turned on and I didn't even smell it :)

I would have puked all over.

Just something about other peoples poo that gets my going. I can handle any other stuff, Puke, Pee what ever just not the poops.

HacKeR

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 07:52 AM
its in the same vid vike... he puts the powder on and theres a spray fart with powder...:rolleyes: awesome... im glad you have that to look forward to.

vikingshadow
06-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Wow - on a roll today, huh Claus? No, it's not the same video. I believe I would actually know two different videos if I saw them. Oh, and I'm sorry we all don't live up to your high and mature standards....

vikingshadow
06-15-2006, 09:35 AM
lol that one would be funny too

hey vike when are the of the month threads comming out?

sorry i asked that before but i cant find it the thread i asked it on.

ps do u still have your angel for sale?

I'll make a post about it in a bit. And yes, my Angel is still for sale. Interested? PM me!

Warnichek
06-15-2006, 09:39 AM
It is really not as bad as some of those guys make it out to be. My 2 year old has had some doosys but nothin that would choke me up that bad.

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 09:43 AM
Wow - on a roll today, huh Claus? No, it's not the same video.
50 seconds into the vid.... baby isnt on its chest, but you arent supposed to change babies that way anyway.

edit: and i still dont know what you meant by mature standard... but i reworded my other post to better convey what i meant, it was a bit comfusing.

vikingshadow
06-15-2006, 12:46 PM
50 seconds into the vid.... baby isnt on its chest, but you arent supposed to change babies that way anyway.

Buzzzzzz - Ohhhhh, I'm sorry. That's an incorrect answer. Next contestant please! Yes, there is a baby farting in this video at about that time, but the video I was referring to is totally different - different baby, different room, different position, different people...However, I'll give you 10 points for getting the diaper changing position correct!

Thanks for playing!

pman15
06-15-2006, 06:19 PM
i found that video u were looking for vike.very funny
http://www.dumbvideos.com/babyfart.html

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 07:05 PM
Buzzzzzz - Ohhhhh, I'm sorry. That's an incorrect answer. Next contestant please! Yes, there is a baby farting in this video at about that time, but the video I was referring to is totally different - different baby, different room, different position, different people...However, I'll give you 10 points for getting the diaper changing position correct!

Thanks for playing!
i want 10 more for finding the farting baby... it was the same situation even though it wasnt the one u were looking for. :D

xtraking
06-16-2006, 06:14 AM
looks like the dad went into smell it :dodgy:

DexGtr
06-16-2006, 06:25 AM
i don't know what they're problem was.....poo smells good. It's a very religious experience.

It's like the stench of Armageddon.

vwjimmy
06-16-2006, 06:26 AM
nice Vike!!!
Man, I remember those days......
sorry for you d.....lol :D

claustrophobia9
06-16-2006, 06:35 AM
whats a gag reflex? :dodgy:

DexGtr
06-16-2006, 08:17 AM
whats a gag reflex? :dodgy:

when you go to prison ..... you'll know what it is. :D

claustrophobia9
06-16-2006, 08:26 AM
when you go to prison ..... you'll know what it is. :D ouch you think im going to prison dex? thats harsh. if this is cuz of the screech thing im sry, i think its cuz of a rant thats building up in me, so watch out, i think ill be posting it soon... :yay:

DexGtr
06-16-2006, 08:27 AM
:couchplus:

Live2Play
06-16-2006, 08:39 AM
ROFFLE Oh god that was a good laugh, I needed that lol..:D

DexGtr
06-16-2006, 11:06 AM
This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.