PDA

View Full Version : New Paintballs

Raygun
06-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Ahy guys!! I know this is a really newbish question but i never really paid any attention to it before. My question is, is there supposted to be moster in the new unopend paintball bag. Because i order my first box olin and one of the bags had a brocken ball and the other ones all had moister in it. The filling is pink and the moster was pink. It wasn't extremly defined like the bag that had a broken one in it, but im thinking that maybe a ball brock in the middle and spred the moster all over the bag instead of just one place?? So to sum it up, is it natural to have some moster in the unopened bag of paintballs??? Thanks Guys!!:confused:

Backmanshooter
06-15-2006, 04:34 AM
Yeah...It's supposed to have a little moisture[oil].

bamf-hacker
06-15-2006, 06:30 AM
if the moisture was pink then you had a broken ball. The slight clear oil residue on a new bag of paint is left over oil from manufacturing and is normal. Take all the balls out and spread them on a clean towel and roll them around to clean them off. Look for broken shell pieces and deformed balls. Make sure you don't use the best towel in the house :)

They should be ok to use, I would just make sure you use a larger bore barrel in case they did swell a little.

HacKeR

Raygun
06-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Thanks guys, Thats exacly what i did by the way!!