PDA

View Full Version : Halo TSA LED HELP ?????????

badassser
06-14-2006, 07:02 PM
I bought a used hopper for a real good price from a pawn shop and i read online that you can adjust the sensativity of the sound but i cant figure it out. is there any other advice anyone has. any adviec is apriciated.

bomberpilot07
06-15-2006, 09:40 PM
i seem to remember the tsa lcd was the only one that you could adjust the sensitivity... i could be wrong though.

Hob Hayward
06-18-2006, 08:23 AM
Yeah, I have an LED and my bro has an LCD, the LCD doesn't do much for ya, but it does have soe cool stuff, like game timer and as you said, sensativity, rotation time, speed etc.

Its not really worth the extra 15-20$ it costs, my bro got his LCD board for free, because his LED board fried and when HAlo repaired it, they sent it back wit han LCD board.

So yeah, you can't adjust anything with the LED.

badassser
06-19-2006, 06:12 PM
well how do you turn it off. i tried the upside down thing and it dident work.

Jimmyd24
07-01-2006, 07:59 PM
just press the on button for like a 5 secs and the light will go red, but it has an auto shutoff

Hob Hayward
07-02-2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah, you just hold the button, or take the batteires out if you want... If the board got fried, it might not want to turn off, both my bros and my friends halo TSAs boards got fried from regular use...

badassser
07-03-2006, 04:02 PM
thanks.. i think thats the prob cus it just randomly agitates with no sound and it dosent react to tilt. can i replace the led board with a lcd board? i kinda want the shot counter that it has?