PDA

View Full Version : New T-Board

bungeye
06-14-2006, 05:27 PM
hey i was looking on the senerodremes website. and they are releasing a new t-board.
http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/esp.htm

by the looks of it, they have lost the dip switch's and now you use the button as per the stock board. and you see what mode your in via the colour of the LED.

can someone please confirm this for me.

and by looking at the specs, the pamping and multimode chip are alredy included.

cheers
Ryan

bamf-hacker
06-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Nice find. Looks like they have put it all together into one board now. You can even add the Dye membrane pad, at least that is what it says.

Good Job Scenario Dreams... Now I may have to e-frame my back up Rodeo with one of those!

HacKeR

emf7301
06-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Sounds like it will be a very nice board. Too bad i'll be starting college then and probably won't have enough time to work on my gun.

bungeye
06-14-2006, 06:21 PM
yeah i was lookin on their site, because i was going to order the original t-board and get the multimode chip. im now going to wait untill one of these come out. and i awhile ago i asked the question if i can get the laser eyes off an ION eye board and someone said that all i have to do it take off the eyes and solider them to wired and connect to the t-board. now if you have a look on their eye's rdering page, there also releasing coloured laser eyes for the spyder.

noo all i have to do is wait for them to be released

also what does the dye membrane pad do?

thechubbss12
06-15-2006, 06:58 AM
Whew the chip he put on that board is INCREDIBLE... its called the Ultra chip... and By far the best product out of Scenario dreams (I have one on my One kitted spyder). Makes every setting on the board adjustable (thus makeing it more adjustable then a Tado board).

The board will probibly cost around the range of $70-$80 becasue the ultra chip by its self is $30...

druid
06-15-2006, 10:10 AM
bungeye...perhaps except for the connector end...would these work for you?
http://www.buyluckypaintball.com/servlet/Detail?no=137

bungeye
06-15-2006, 10:18 PM
yeah ive seen those, but i would rather get them frm scenario dreams as the connectors will plug straight in.

ricochet08
06-18-2006, 08:08 AM

The board will probibly cost around the range of $70-$80 becasue the ultra chip by its self is $30...

yep. $79.95 for preorders :(

the board sounds good though :D

bungeye
06-18-2006, 02:06 PM
thats not for the spydr 1. thats for the oddosy one. when you are lookuing at the info on the spyder 1, if you click purchace, it take you to a pre order for the O3 board