PDA

View Full Version : VA / Regulator upgrade

BrandChopian
06-14-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm trying to make my gun run LP and am looking to upgrade my VA / Regulator. Basically while playing the adjustment screw on my regulator fell out. I bought a new screw that fits in but now my pressure doesn't seem to adjust, its always in the green zone no matter how deep the screw is. I looked at my friends rodeo and noticed his screw is tapered at the end so I tried using his, but it still doesn't seem to adjust. Can this be a problem with my guage or maybe my CO2 is a little low? If it's the guage are they easy to replace or should I just get a new VA altogether?
Hopefully The problem is with the regualtor as I'm going to upgrade that any way. I'm looking at staying CO2 so the bob long torpedo in line is fine right? I'm not sure on all the termonology like what in line and stuff means, will it fit right into the stock VA? Will i need a longer/ different hose coming from the co2 tank?

druid
06-14-2006, 07:48 PM
the BL Torp is a fine reg and will service you well. You can get a CIP Assault Block just about anywhere. The BL Torp is standard threaded, not Metric so you will need to get a hose adapter that's Metric female, standard male. That'll get you started.

Spyder5oh
06-16-2006, 01:20 PM
You could go with Palmer Stabilizer.