PDA

View Full Version : bolt question

Pballman
06-14-2006, 02:56 PM
does anyone know if kingman has fixed the problem with the acs bolts being too long or whatever is making them break. i ordered a new pilot acs yesterday and was wondering if my bolt would break and i would have to get a new one down the road. also, i decided to start out with compressed air instead of co2. would a 48ci/3000psi tank be a good one to start out with since i am just getting into paintball?

Hossy
06-14-2006, 03:05 PM
any n2 tank is good if your starting out, but it depends where you will play, or how many shots u want, and also u prolly wanna keep a budget..

im assumeing that its a 48/3000 from PE?
if thats the one your talking about, thats a great tank to get to start, and i believe its a steel tank, so it would be kinda heavy atleast for that size.

HPA is the way to go, because if u ever get a higher end marker, they usually dont use Co2, so HPA is the right way to go

Pballman
06-14-2006, 07:23 PM
alright thanks for the help hossy, but does anyone know about the acs bolt in the pilot acs.

thanks in advance

druid
06-14-2006, 09:05 PM
you have to call/email them for that info

Raygun
06-14-2006, 09:16 PM
No, Compresssed air is just fine to start off with. it wouldn't really hurt to use CO2 eather but compressed air is more consistent then co2. And about the bolt problem. i think that you will be just fine and proly wont have to buy a new bolt for a while!! lol hope that helps!!