PDA

View Full Version : Kingman Customer Service?????

mikevd
06-14-2006, 02:50 PM
I need to get parts for my Spyder Pilot that broke under warranty. I have been calling Kingman Customer Service every business day for a month (no exaggeration!) and can not get through to anyone. I have left many messages and sent several e-mails with no response. This is absolutely unbelievable. I will never buy another Spyder product!

colonel_moo
06-14-2006, 04:44 PM
what parts do you need?

pman15
06-14-2006, 05:21 PM
ya u could probably buy all the parts you need in the sales corner section

Hossy
06-14-2006, 05:23 PM
check thechubbs12 sales thread...he has like every part youd ever need!

pman15
06-14-2006, 05:24 PM
dirt cheap too!

DRAGON
06-14-2006, 05:37 PM
...........This is absolutely unbelievable. I will never buy another Spyder product!

I'd have to agree with you on that statement, it is unbeleivable. I have never, ever had a problem getting through to someone at Kingman any time I called them. Sounds to me you're exaggerating because I don't beleive you have called them once a day for the past 30 days and not gotten through to someone to take care of your concern. I'm calling shens on this one bub and I have no affiliation with Kingman at all - :rolleyes:

Ace24
06-14-2006, 05:52 PM
You know how we can, and I just did test that theory that you cant get through? CALL THEM RIGHT NOW lol. Someone answered and I said, "I was conducting an expiriment, you passed" then hung up... rofl...

bamf-hacker
06-14-2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah Kingman support is GREAT!!! I have called them a few times and gave me answers right away.

I call shens...

HacKeR

mikevd
06-15-2006, 02:18 PM
I need a replacement striker bolt plug (part 23FA) that broke in half and scratched my goggles as it bounced off my face! I'm not buying anything since the marker is only a few months old and it is under warranty.

I don't care what you believe pal, I have no reason to lie.

I've been calling 1-888-KINGMAN. I have been selecting option 3 (customer service) and 6 (technical support), but I NEVER get through.

Do you have a better number?

Hob Hayward
06-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I've never dealt with them before, but I've heard only good things about their support make sure to call them during the middle of the day.

DRAGON
06-15-2006, 03:19 PM
I've been calling 1-888-KINGMAN. I have been selecting option 3 (customer service) and 6 (technical support), but I NEVER get through.

Do you have a better number?

Ya, when the recording comes on dial '0' and speak with the operator and she will direct your call not some non-intelligent answering system -

I still do not beleive you called for 30 days straight every single day. Seems that anyone with half a grey matter would try something else after a few times of failure lol. Not to be derogatory but just a speculative observation - ;)

~shocktheman~
06-15-2006, 06:48 PM
I have NEVER EVER had any trouble getting a hold of anyone either.
Listen to what Dragon said ^^^^up there, cuz I've never had to wait any more than 3-5min. for help and I used to call there alot.....

fish3191
06-15-2006, 08:16 PM
i had the same problem, i tried doin it for a week and a half dialing 3 and 6 for my fenix. they never answered. but i guess dialing 0 would work

claustrophobia9
06-15-2006, 09:15 PM
ive only had to wait for them to call back, i always get the machine and they ask for a message. their service is great when you get through though.

nbishop66
06-16-2006, 05:48 AM
I've had similar problem getting through. I finally figured out not to connect to customer service, but go to tech support. Once I got them on the phone they were always very helpful and quick to send me warranty parts.

claustrophobia9
06-16-2006, 07:36 AM
they made me ship my stuff in for factroy service.

druid
06-16-2006, 09:54 AM
guys guys.....notice he's only posted twice...and they were both in this thread...don't even bother. I vote padlocks for trolls

mikevd
06-27-2006, 10:25 AM
Whatever. I'm just a guy with a problem with my POS Spyder marker. Next time Smartparts. You can resume your regularly scheduled Spyder fantasy world...

TheRedBarron
06-27-2006, 10:40 AM
Whatever. I'm just a guy with a problem with my POS Spyder marker. Next time Smartparts. You can resume your regularly scheduled Spyder fantasy world...
im glad we have your permission, enjoy your Ion if you are having problems with a spyder I feel bad for the fellas over to ionowners when you blow your noid.