PDA

View Full Version : Finally caved in

Sandman_Bravo
06-13-2006, 11:44 AM
and ordered a Crossfire 68/4500 tank from them directly. I got tired of waiting for everyone else to get them in stock. It should be here by thursday and this weekend is father's day. I'm healing well from last weekend (lol) so I'm looking forward to my weekend. Dad gets to play again, this time with air!

bamf-hacker
06-13-2006, 11:48 AM
You are going to love it. It is a whole new world.

Enjoy it.

HacKeR

DRAGON
06-13-2006, 02:27 PM
Good choice though I must say you'd prolly liked the 70/4500 stubby a little better. A little bit more capacity in a more compact comfortable package. You'll love the change in consistency and all of the other advantages of compressed air anyways.

Sandman_Bravo
06-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Thanx guys, I did look at the stubby but it was larger in diameter and a little heavier. I really did consider it, and almost went that route though.

Sandman_Bravo
06-14-2006, 03:56 AM
So what's everyone's reccommendation for a cover, and why?:)

Sandman_Bravo
06-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Dye Rhino, or NXE?

hodni_sania
06-14-2006, 08:09 PM
It's all personal preference i guess, i have the black nxe one but i only got it because it was half the price of the empire one(which I liked better). It's up to you.

bamf-hacker
06-14-2006, 08:17 PM
I had a Dye cover and now I use the 06 Empire. The Empire has an elastic strap under the tank to hold a pod. When I play walk on at my local field they don't let me use more than one pod. They have restrictions on what guns can play with what group. So I got the Empire to hold my one pod. When I play regular using my pack the extra holder folds up into its own zippered space.

The only thing I don't like is that there is no grippy material inside the cover so it does spin on the tank. Not a huge deal.

HacKeR

DRAGON
06-14-2006, 09:04 PM
I use the Rhino but ya, it's your preference. I like that grippy type stuff hacker was typing about and the padding sewn in the right spots as well -