PDA

View Full Version : top cocking knob

electra101
06-13-2006, 09:33 AM
I just got an electra about 4 months ago and the top cocking knob keeps falling out i've bought about 4 of them so far and every time i go play they fall out.
thanks for the help,
electra101

applesauce
06-13-2006, 12:23 PM
wierd..most people have the opposite problem...they cant get them out...do you have the warenty? ide sendit back and get a new one...start fresh

nonameface
06-15-2006, 07:21 PM
mine was falling out when I first got it, luckily I noticed the problem when I was just shooting air thru it in the house and not on the field. All I had to do was tighten the screw on the back of the bolt and it's nice and snug now. Haven't had a problem with it since

Command2A
07-27-2006, 06:28 AM
I just got an electra about 4 months ago and the top cocking knob keeps falling out i've bought about 4 of them so far and every time i go play they fall out.
thanks for the help,
electra101

Where did you get those cocking knobs from and how much $$ ?

phibes
09-20-2006, 03:56 PM
I had the same problem.. I was in the middle of a game and i needed to cock back, but I looked down.. no pin.... sucked horribly.. I'm really glad you guys figured out the fix for it, but I really need to know where to get a spare (or two)..

vwjimmy
09-20-2006, 05:04 PM
mine was falling out when I first got it, luckily I noticed the problem when I was just shooting air thru it in the house and not on the field. All I had to do was tighten the screw on the back of the bolt and it's nice and snug now. Haven't had a problem with it since
Winner!!!
This is the fix you are looking for! The screw can be hard to turn. A little goes a long way so be careful! :D

phibes
09-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Winner!!!
This is the fix you are looking for! The screw can be hard to turn. A little goes a long way so be careful! :D

uh... dude... i think we all read that...

Anyways... thats the first problem.. i think the second problem stated in this thread is that a couple of us need to know where to find JUST the cocking knob and not the entire bolt + cocking knob.... links would be amazing

vwjimmy
09-20-2006, 09:15 PM
uh... dude... i think we all read that...

Anyways... thats the first problem.. i think the second problem stated in this thread is that a couple of us need to know where to find JUST the cocking knob and not the entire bolt + cocking knob.... links would be amazing
I didn't read in that post that the screw was hard to turn or that just a little goes a long way. Also, your comment is rude and unnecessary.....
By the way, there is a link in the thread below to a place where you can buy all the top cocking knobs you want.....
its called uh....thread search....dude
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5552&highlight=cocking+bolt

phibes
09-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Much thanks, and I wasnt trying to be rude, just straight-forward. A flame war is the last thing I want. It also seemed that you did not see the entire scope of the issue, such as the need of the cocking pin.

vwjimmy
09-20-2006, 09:35 PM
No problem....the thread starter didn't need a pin...he said he had already bought four! I usually address the thread starter, not questions posted by others in his/her thread....
When you have a question to ask, feel free but search for the answer before you ask, don't 'jack' someone elses thread and expect an answer, just start one yourself and we will do are best to help....
By the way....Welcome to the KUSA Forum guys!!!!!!