PDA

View Full Version : Sniper 2 almost the way I want it and team jersey/patch.

QAZ123
06-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Here's some pic's of my Sniper 2. When I first got it had came with a stock barrel, unimount and a wgp pump kit. Now it has...

Dye barrel and an empire barrel kit
CCM kit although I'm getting an all black white wolf kit very soon.
CP direct mount it's so flippin sweet.
05 torpedo reg which makes it so consistant
I run a 45/4500 on it so it's not too bad at all on the weight.
It's also getting sent off somewhere to get a clamping feedneck press fitted in very soon.

Gun itself
http://i6.tinypic.com/1499spk.jpg

Gun with Third EyE Vision jersey (Animal paintball) and my Bang Gang patch!
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1223/dsc041035km.jpg

Third EyE Vision barrel condom and Bang Gang patch! These are the two pump team's I play for. One is based out of Nashville, TN the other based in southern, IN. Sometimes they gotta play against each other so....
http://i5.tinypic.com/1499pgj.jpg

Me shooting the Sniper 2!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/gdy2shoes23/Tennessee/paintball/DSCF4354.jpg

Hossy
06-12-2006, 07:22 PM
very nice.. I like the tube thing sticking outa your hopper!

nice idea running it on a 45 45 too never thought a Pump would use that

Hossy
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
PS the pic of you also serves as a great myspace pic!

claustrophobia9
06-12-2006, 07:29 PM
i like the swing single trigger.

QAZ123
06-12-2006, 07:30 PM
Crap man I hit the deny button cause I didn't know who you were. Send me another addy and I'll accept lol.

Sorry,
JB.

phatphil
06-13-2006, 04:25 AM
Hot hot hot, I want one of those Dye swing frames for my Sniper 2.

thechubbss12
06-13-2006, 08:25 AM
LOL BE hopper and big ugly spools FTW.....

Nice lookin pump you got there. I think everyone has wanted a pump at one time in there life.

QAZ123
06-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Cool thanks for the comment's guy's.

I'm getting ready to put the clear pump kit up for sale on scp cause I want an all black white wolf kit for it.

Also my 45 round winchester hopper came in today so it's gonna be my primary hopper now.

JB.

TacTownKilla
06-15-2006, 04:29 PM
i really like the gang bang...i mean bang gang patch. So who do you play for when they scrimage eachother?

QAZ123
06-15-2006, 05:59 PM
i really like the gang bang...i mean bang gang patch. So who do you play for when they scrimage eachother?

hehe.. we get that a lot. I think back in 92 when the team was started there was some kind of meaning behind it but I forget what it was.

If it comes to where both team's are going to an event which already happened I play for The Bang Gang since it is just me and the other guy with a few fill in's while Third EyE Vision is an organization with a roster of 12-13 player's so they don't alway's need me.

The tournament that we did have to play each other Bang Gang took first place while Third EyE took second.

There playing against each other in another week but I won't be there but I'm curious to see how they do.

JB.

Hob Hayward
06-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Looks good, whats with the clear thingy on the hopper though?

Hossy
06-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Yo QAZ, im thinkin about getting a pump

do u think i should get a Sniper 2 or a Phantom?

QAZ123
06-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Looks good, whats with the clear thingy on the hopper though?

I cut a ten round tube off and glued it to the cap on the hopper so in a game instead of fumbling to get the tiny cap off I have something to grab onto and get more ball's in there quicker if I have to but most games don't last long enough to have to do that.

JB.

QAZ123
06-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Yo QAZ, im thinkin about getting a pump

do u think i should get a Sniper 2 or a Phantom?

It's a preferance call really.

I honestly prefer phantom's due to them being lighter and pack a punch but with me playing in league's/tournament's the sniper is a little nicer as it's more consistant at the chrono and has a hopper.

It honestly is all preferance though if you can get ahold of either try them out and see which you like best.

JB.

Hossy
06-15-2006, 08:45 PM
It's a preferance call really.

I honestly prefer phantom's due to them being lighter and pack a punch but with me playing in league's/tournament's the sniper is a little nicer as it's more consistant at the chrono and has a hopper.

It honestly is all preferance though if you can get ahold of either try them out and see which you like best.

JB.

killerpinecone
06-16-2006, 12:31 PM
lol ,are those msr gloves, i know dirtbike gloves when i see them, thats what i use to, nice gun

QAZ123
06-16-2006, 05:41 PM
lol ,are those msr gloves, i know dirtbike gloves when i see them, thats what i use to, nice gun
Lol yeah I used to ride atv's religiously but put that on the backburner for a couple year's to try new hobbies/activities.

The gloves are broken in so I keep grabbin them to use lol.

JB.