PDA

View Full Version : My turn for Phantom pics...

vikingshadow
06-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Well, I was bored, and I promised more pics back when I first posted it. Just got around to taking more pictures today (kids in summer school! Whoooo Hooooo!)

There's nothing new on it, although now I have a crappy picture of it with a 3.5 tank on it. Problem is, with the colors the gun has, flashes make it look like crap. You really need to see this bad boy in person to appreciate it! I'm thinking of getting some Dye Stickies...not really a fan of the Hybrid grips, but who knows?

Oh, well. Enjoy!

I wanted a gun that would be camo'd in the woods and flashy on the speedball field. What do you think? (Oh, like my grass??? I worked hard on it this year - in the front yard, that is!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/phantom2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/phantom1.jpg

My attempt at being like everyone else - artsy fartsy with the paintballs and tubes in there :rolleyes: . (In the 1st - flash got in the way...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/phantom4.jpg

Oh, as some of you have noted, I take every chance to throw a pic of my guns in, so here's the latest Shocker picture with my new NDZ Slik trigger. (And the famous tree!) It's a bit smudgy because I still haven't wiped all the Dow off it - I still have to work on it tomorrow. :mad:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/Shocker1.jpg

Backmanshooter
06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Nice gats....

Hossy
06-12-2006, 06:45 PM
yall are making me want a nice pump

I really like the color, howd u get it done??

QAZ123
06-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Look's good. I wondering if the hybrid grenade grip's how they would look on it? Can't go wrong with stickies though.

You ever have any problem's running out of ball's cause you can't see into the breach? Might wanna look into Matty's window mod on scp it work's out pretty good and is a clean job if done right. I think it's in the tech zone.

Look's good I need to get my hand's on another phantom someday soon.

JB.

vikingshadow
06-12-2006, 06:50 PM
I really like the color, howd u get it done??
I clicked my heels three times, blinked really hard, cracked my knuckles and told Otter I was looking for something that would be sort of camo'd in the woods and flashy on the speedball field - he instantly came up with a picture of this anno. I said, "That's exactly what I was looking for!" so he ordered it from Mike at CCI, and a few weeks later - PRESTO! I had it in my hands...

Look's good. I wondering if the hybrid grenade grip's how they would look on it? Can't go wrong with stickies though.

You ever have any problem's running out of ball's cause you can't see into the breach? Might wanna look into Matty's window mod on scp it work's out pretty good and is a clean job if done right. I think it's in the tech zone.

Look's good I need to get my hand's on another phantom someday soon.

JB.
It has those cut out windows on the side, just the other side of the gun! You can sort of see them in the 3rd pic - I've noticed though that the gun makes a different noise as you get closer to the end. I have ran out of balls though - kind of okay when you're playing and waiting in the woods, a bit of the pants wetting time on the speedball field though!

bamf-hacker
06-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Nice Vike...

Send the tank in to get anno'd to match.

HacKeR

thechubbss12
06-13-2006, 08:44 AM
LOL Nahh just ghetto paint the tank LOL,.....

Nice markers there vike... love the phantom.

DyNasty9
06-13-2006, 01:13 PM
sooo hows the silk trigger??

your phantom is pretty sick looking.

and thats some nice freshly cut grass you got there good job.

pman15
06-13-2006, 01:15 PM
hot grass,lol:D .nice gats though espicially the phantom

vikingshadow
06-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks guys! I'm pretty proud of that grass...

DyNasty - as much as I could use it before the gun broke down, the trigger is pretty sweet. Makes it easier for me to walk it for longer period of times anyways.