PDA

View Full Version : Velocity Owners

silverball
06-12-2006, 05:35 PM
What FORCE are using to play with your MR2 in Full Auto Mode?

breakxeggs
06-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Don't use full auto because it uses alot of air. As for the Force setting, I just put mine on 4 because I out shot it in semi without any Force

silverball
06-13-2006, 12:21 PM
I had a full auto marker! i wanna use in full auto mode! :D

Ace24
06-13-2006, 01:19 PM
Full auto on the MR2 is useless unless its you against 5 guys and you have to spray ropes hella fast in order to save your butt in a scenario game. ( I have experienced this before)

25bps auto is hard for a hopper to keep up with, the VLocity's are able to do it, just put the force on 4. If you don't and/or you own a EGG (at 17BPS Max) your going to turn your paintball gun into a spray can.:D

breakxeggs
06-13-2006, 07:13 PM
I turned my VLocity up to force four and it kept humming like it was trying to spin the thingy in it... so I turned it back to Force 0

new_Faction64
06-14-2006, 04:34 AM
Full auto on the MR2 is useless unless its you against 5 guys and you have to spray ropes hella fast in order to save your butt in a scenario game. ( I have experienced this before)

25bps auto is hard for a hopper to keep up with, the VLocity's are able to do it, just put the force on 4. If you don't and/or you own a EGG (at 17BPS Max) your going to turn your paintball gun into a spray can.:D

The MR2 doesn't shoot 25BPS in full auto. Audio tests have shown it only shoots 13BPS in full auto. C'mon I thought people knew this by now.

It can only achieve that in semi-auto.

***My own tests via a Chronograph function showed 12BPS in two tests of my MR2's Auto, I used the Ricochet Apache hopper***

Highbinder
06-18-2006, 08:01 PM
Not allot of paintball fields even allow you to use full-auto. My bud has a woodsball field that I use full-auto on from time to time. I never changed anything on my VLocity from out of the box settings. In fact, I didn't look at the book and hadn't realized that it had variable force. Anyway, the point of my post is that the VLocity handles MR2 full-auto with no problems at the "out of the box" setting, whatever that is.

breakxeggs
06-18-2006, 09:40 PM
It doesn't matter if it can handle full auto... it matters if it can handle crazy speeds of semi auto. I know of some ppl that use three fingers to walk to get even faster...