PDA

View Full Version : Evil Pipe Barrel kit

Davdxn
06-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Ordered an Evil Pipe Barrel kit for my Pilot. Does anyone know anything about this barrel? I had intended to get the Freak Jr, but oppted for this one instead. The price was good $79.oo + shipping. It seemed that it would be more solid than using the delicate aluminum inserts of the Freak. How is the performance, long shot accuracey, ball breakage, anything that I may run across.
Thanks for your input.

vikingshadow
06-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Welcome to the forums!

They look nice, but are extremely loud, in my opinion. I don't have a set, but those that have it seem to like it.

FYI - Freak inserts aren't "delicate." I've never heard of anyone messing an insert up by denting it - and a lot of my friends and I use them. Just don't drop them and take decent care of them by keeping them in the case when not in use. Oh, they don't "rotate" in the barrel back either.

Backmanshooter
06-12-2006, 03:04 PM
I used the pipe kit on my old pimp. It was good, light accurate [with right paint size] and never broke any balls. They are good barrels, I'd recommend it.

Spinal
06-13-2006, 08:47 PM
my friends got one for his ion, it works great.

pbfreak3221
06-15-2006, 06:51 PM
I've used it before, works great but at times it seemed to be very loud, but hey that's just my opinion.