PDA

View Full Version : My rodeo can't get up to 300 fps

tywhitney
06-12-2006, 02:36 PM
I purchased a Spyder rodeo a few months ago and since I've noticed that I can't get it to clock at over 250 per second even if I alter the velocity nob on the back. I also own a spyder xtra and and victor, but both of those are working more than fine. Is the Rodeo just a weaker gun, or am i losing pressure somewhere, or do I need to upgrade something, or is it something entirely different Any info would be great, because I love the gun otherwise and don't want to end up selling it to buy another xtra. Thanks.

Backmanshooter
06-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Could be your spring,air pressure is too low...check those

Jimmyd24
06-13-2006, 02:47 PM
you prob need to get a new spring, you can also try a different co2 tank or air source, finally, remember that when you adjust your velocity nob not to do it to much, a quarter turn is equivalent to like 50 fps.

tido_29
06-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Check your spring. I was shooting at 230 or so and couln't get it past 250.. it was the spring that already had a lot of usage.

I recently bought 32degree spring kit for the spyder.. man replaced 2 springs w/ the strong ones.. couldnt even get to shoot below 350.. hahaha Had to change them up a bit.