PDA

View Full Version : My halo has stumped me!

FredPo
01-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Alright guys, this weekend, my local field had some awful paint. So, as you might guess from the title, some of it broke in my halo b. I've cleaned most of it but I was wandering how to take out the drive cone to give it a thorough cleaning as I"m a neat freak. I took out the top screw but the cone wouldn't come out and I have never taken the halo apart so I"m asking for the fellow kingman fellas for help. Thanks guys.

Fred

Drefish99
01-03-2006, 12:07 AM
The screw right above the drive cone should eventually come out. Just keep unscrewing it until you get to the top and pull the screw. If all else fails just get a new shells (http://cgi.ebay.com/Hybrid-Halo-B-Reloader-B-Suicide-Shells-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ7209055728QQcategoryZ71157QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem)
J/K :p

chubb0rz
01-03-2006, 05:47 AM
Some people are able to remove the drive cone without taking the stack assembly apart, but i find with mine that i have to remove the top of the stack assembly (blue part). Its a pain because i have to take the eyes off and such but worth it when it needs the cleaning

FredPo
01-03-2006, 08:12 AM
thanks fellas, I will give it a try.

Fred

durrell
01-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Fred, I'll try to get you a link to Odyssey's reassembly page because you're going to have to re-load the drive cone..it took me 4 or 5 times to do mine.

Edit: I tried Fred, but I can't find the Halo B disassembly pictures anywhere on Odysseys's website. And their other site (odyssey.tv) is down..maybe we can help you without it, or maybe you can figure it out on your own lol.

Edit #2: After searching 30 minutes I found it!
http://www.odysseypaintball.com/halobassembly.html

That will definitely help you out.

claustrophobia9
01-03-2006, 12:14 PM
fred... i cant answer the question directly but as incentive ill say this: ive disassembled my halo and put it back together (and it still worked)

FredPo
01-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Durrell, you are the man, thanks a lot. I'll give it a try.

Fred

durrell
01-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Durrell, you are the man, thanks a lot. I'll give it a try.

Fred

:thumbup: I try :cool: