PDA

View Full Version : Out shooting

breakxeggs
06-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Alright as most of you know I own a VLocity hopper and as I know I shouldn't be posting this here but I know some ppl with MR2s and VLocity hoppers. Alright today I was playing a game with the force select set to 0. BIG MISTAKE! It is still possible to outshoot the hopper when it is set to 0 I had paint all inside my MR2. So I set the hopper to a Force Select of 4

qttravis2
06-10-2006, 08:17 PM
hahaha..dude...i was play today and my Mr2 was killing paint....pissed...but my A5 did really good....lol....im just going to play wit the A5 till they work out all the bugs with the Mr2.....

spc_graves
06-10-2006, 08:54 PM
welcome to the MR2 disappointment club.... we have jackets and hats!

Dont worry man im working on how to fix it. im trying everything I can think to throw at it.

breakxeggs
06-11-2006, 01:16 PM
no the hopper fixed it, I just out shot my hopper. so I set it to feed faster and I wont break anymore paint in my gun now

Ace24
06-13-2006, 12:15 PM
I laugh at how many people complain about the MR2. They don't take into consideration that it's not going to work at it's prime right out of the box. I wish all ACS bolt guns worked that way.

As I said before, you have to wear in the ACS bolt, make sure you have a good ball detent in it and make sure your hopper feeds up to 25BPS. (My poor little 17bps eggy cant keep up with my fingers anymore):(

breakxeggs
06-13-2006, 06:14 PM
I worn in the bolt good and fine... and today I found a ball still half way in the feed neck comepetly deformed by the ACS bolt but it wasn't broken.