PDA

View Full Version : glasses and masks

ACSinMich
06-10-2006, 04:47 PM
sup all. i'm one of those lucky pb players that wears glasses, and i'm just wondering if anybody knows of a good mask that gives good room for a pair of glasses. i know for fogging up just get the anti-fog spray or buy one of those mask fans. buddy has one but it doesn't work all that great. i was lookin at the Dye masks, they look like they have alot of room, but anyways. any imput would be cool. thnx

vikingshadow
06-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Any of the Vforce line, but specifically the Shield, the Vantage and the Profiler work really well with glasses. I wear glasses as well (at least until this dang persistant eye problem clears up!) and I have a shield and Profiler and they work great! No fog ups unless it's extremely humid and I'm sweating and there's no breeze....but then it's just barely.

Also, I think the new Empire ones work well with glasses, but I've only seen them and not actually used them.

SPYDER_ONLY
06-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Ive tried on V-Force and they work well.

I have an old JT X-Fire (black and white/clear from Wal-Mart:D) It has plenty of room in it for my glasses in it as well.

viperx6x9x
06-13-2006, 09:01 AM
i got one of the v-force vantage masks. I'm gonna say its not the best choice for glasses. its a really tight fit the way the foam is shaped it holds really close to your eyes. I don't wear glasses but i don't see them fitting in there too easily.

lud_08
06-13-2006, 11:37 AM
I know a way to make every mask fit with glasses. You know when the foam squezes your glasses cut the foam on the side where your glasses go and it fits alot better without squezing your glasses to your face.

bamf-hacker
06-13-2006, 11:52 AM
V-Force Profilers work with glasses. I do not wear glasses but other we play with do. Another good choice is the JT masks. My one friend swears by the fan for it. He said that is the only way to keep his glasses from fogging up.

HacKeR

ACSinMich
06-15-2006, 10:51 AM
i own a JT now, it's alright. i cut out the foam around where my glasses hit, but it's still snug as hell, think i'm gonna buy me a v-force and see how that works. thanks for the input guys