PDA

View Full Version : Finally got to play

SPYDER_ONLY
06-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Well today was a good day for paintball. The temp was right, it wasnt humid, its was nearly perfect. We started out and played some woodball, it was fun as usual thou it went a little slow with only 3 people playing. After that we went and kind of invented a new game for us.

There are these 4 conceret tunnels that go under the old road. They are about 7ft tall and probobly 6 feet wide and side by side with the dividers that are probobly 2 feet or so wide. We put one player on each end with his back against the divider and did a three count then turned either left or right and traded fire. It was awesome and we plan on doing it again next time. The rounds were pretty short but it was challenging because the dividers werent really wide enough to hide behind. I won the first two rounds when I shot my opponent in the hip while he was hanging into the other tunnel waiting for me to pop back out and then the 2nd round I ran thru the tunnel and shot my opponent in the leg. Its basically like doing a shootout without walking 20 or 30 paces but with a twist.

We want to get some video footage of it next time since we will have a couple more people so if I can get it Ill post it up.

shunut
06-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Sounds like you had fun. I wish we had decent weather so we could play durning the day, but at 110* you'd melt. :wink:

emf7301
06-09-2006, 05:34 PM
lol, yea 100* ain't nothin to go messin with either

bamf-hacker
06-09-2006, 06:14 PM
glad you had fun.... I am jealous that you got to play.

My new baby should be coming any day now and I think it would be a bad idea to be 2 hours away in the middle of the woods if my wife goes into labor. So for now shooting Reballs into a basket in the basement will have to do :)

HacKeR

Slammed0
06-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Weather does suck. Where I live it has been a very odd start of the summer. Not the usual. When we do get to play its great. We have an abandoned farm we get to play on on the outskirts of town. Its about to be gobbled up by homes, so we are enjoying it while we can!

thechubbss12
06-10-2006, 03:34 AM
Sounds like you had fun. I wish we had decent weather so we could play durning the day, but at 110* you'd melt. :wink:

Pshh that isnt anything.... i practice football in that... so playing paintball in that is nothing.

Awesome i remeber my days of woodball.... sometime i miss it but then i play a torney and forget all about it. Glad to hear that you could have fun.

Frat
06-10-2006, 06:39 AM
respect the heat, stay hydrated and everything will be fine. Fixing to go play and at 9:30 it is already 80 and supposed to hit 100.