PDA

View Full Version : problems w/ my pilot

tampaimpact16
06-09-2006, 09:32 AM
i took the pilot acs out again, and experianced some more problems

When i went to shoot, i pulled the trigger and it never shot a ball. it didnt shoot co2 either, i would move the trigger and nothing would happen. whats causing this? and how do i stop it.

the bolt would also "uncocK" after i shot it sometimes, well actually alot of the times. And it was a pain in the A$$ to recock it several times in the middle of the game... What is causing this, and how do i stop it?

Also the top cocking nob--- wouldnt come out after play, so i cant clean. how can i pull the sucker out, with out damaging the gun??

ShadowX
06-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Does the gun's solenoid click when it does not fire with co2 or paint.. ??

What is causing the bolt to uncock is probably the co2.. If it was very hot outside then the co2 is very unconsistent and does not give the gun enough pressure to recock.. Also, it could have been your ACS bolt stopping a chop.. If the bolt is not fully broken in it will stop the ball and not chop it, but it will not return to the cocked position... If it is the bolt, then stick a wooden dowel or something of that matter down the feedneck and dryfire the gun about 1000 times.. If it is your co2 tank, then either switch to HPA or get an anti-siphon kit for your co2 tank..

Be sure to only try one fix at a time.. I would try breaking in the ACS first, because it costs nothing.. Then, if it still uncocks, look into HPA tanks..

Now, the bolt pin... I know that they are not threaded, but it does help a LOT if you turn the pin counter-clockwise as you pull the pin out..

If you have anymore questions, don't be afraid of asking, that is what we are here for..

tampaimpact16
06-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Does the gun's solenoid click when it does not fire with co2 or paint.. ??
What is causing the bolt to uncock is probably the co2.. If it was very hot outside then the co2 is very unconsistent and does not give the gun enough pressure to recock.. Also, it could have been your ACS bolt stopping a chop.. If the bolt is not fully broken in it will stop the ball and not chop it, but it will not return to the cocked position... If it is the bolt, then stick a wooden dowel or something of that matter down the feedneck and dryfire the gun about 1000 times.. If it is your co2 tank, then either switch to HPA or get an anti-siphon kit for your co2 tank..

Be sure to only try one fix at a time.. I would try breaking in the ACS first, because it costs nothing.. Then, if it still uncocks, look into HPA tanks..

Now, the bolt pin... I know that they are not threaded, but it does help a LOT if you turn the pin counter-clockwise as you pull the pin out..

If you have anymore questions, don't be afraid of asking, that is what we are here for..

Yes it does click... But When co2 and the paint is in, it doesnt always register. why???

bungeye
06-10-2006, 07:12 PM
when you fire with the co2 on. with it cocked, fire it once, and take note if the bolt comes back into the cocked positin, but doesnt stay there. ie you shoot the bolt goes forward, then comes halfway back then foward again.

also whats the velocity at?

tampaimpact16
06-10-2006, 07:45 PM
velocity was bout 290 give or take bout 10