PDA

View Full Version : Barrells

Blade
06-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Hello,

I'm thinking about upgrading the barrell on my Spyder Fenix ACS. First of all, I don't want to get one of those huge kits....up to three pieces is what I'm looking at, nothing more. Suggestions? I looked at the Freak Jr., Dye UL, and the Classics. Which is the best? How about those red pepper sticks or whatever they're called.

Thanks

shunut
06-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Both the Freak Jr. and the Dye UL would be good choices. If you got the Freak Jr. then decided somewhere down the line that you needed more inserts you can get them. You can also do that with the UL, just buy different backs.

Skidds
06-09-2006, 04:59 AM
Hello,

I'm thinking about upgrading the barrell on my Spyder Fenix ACS. First of all, I don't want to get one of those huge kits....up to three pieces is what I'm looking at, nothing more. Suggestions? I looked at the Freak Jr., Dye UL, and the Classics. Which is the best? How about those red pepper sticks or whatever they're called.

Thanks
The Ultralight would be a good choice, I like the Boomstick better. I like CP for 1 peice barrels. CP also has a 2 peice out and a barrel kit as well.

bamf-hacker
06-09-2006, 08:04 PM
I would say the Freak Jr. or the CP 2 piece kit. The Freak Jr. comes with one insert and then you can upgrade more later if you need them. The CP kit comes in 3 flavors, the base kit (3 backs 1 front), Full bore kit (5 backs 1 front), and the complete kit (5 backs 4 fronts)

I have used both barrels and love them both. I like the Freak better because if you get a new gun all you need to buy is one new back and you are good to go.

HacKeR