PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Doubt

pbfreak3221
06-08-2006, 01:40 PM
I am about to make my purchase, and I had a last minute doubt. Most of my friends have Rodeos and have been raving about how good they are. I'm sort of having second thoughts about the Pilot. Even though this is the Pilot section, please be truthful. I am leaning towards the pilot though.
Thanks

Sandman_Bravo
06-08-2006, 01:53 PM
All Spyders are basically the same in internally in so much as they are blow-back guns. The differences are in the options, such as; electronic trigger vs. mechanical, ACS bolt vs. venturi, regulators vs. expansion chamber grip, etc. Almost all the internal parts are interchangeable to a degree; there are 2 hammer types, o-rings the same, etc.

Spinal
06-08-2006, 02:20 PM
well said. the rodeo won't perform any better then a pilot will. besides you have the higher BPS cap lol. and having a stock reg is no biggie, you can get a nice used torpedo reg for cheap.

Slammed0
06-08-2006, 02:44 PM
I honestly really enjoy my Spyder. Once you get some required upgrades for it (i.e. a good electronic hopper) than it gets even better. As of lately my gun is doing wonderful. No chops, breaks, nothing! My girlfriend has a Rodeo and I honestly haven't shot it much. But from when I have played with it, it seems like another great gun! Just kind of up to you man.

pbfreak3221
06-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Thanks all I've made my decision and I'm going with the Pilot ACS

schock
06-08-2006, 03:45 PM
good choice