PDA

View Full Version : ...And Another One Bites the Dust!

DFSniper
06-08-2006, 12:22 PM
dun dun dun, another one bites the dust
dun dun dun, another one bites the dust
and anther ones gone
and anther ones gone
and another one bites the dust

Al Zarqawi dead (http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/08/iraq.al.zarqawi/index.html)

Scratch one for the good guys!

i was in the store when they first aired it on TV, and the soldier on the other CD aisle pointed to the tv and said to his friends, "Yes! They finally got the b******d!"

03TiburonGT
06-08-2006, 12:44 PM
uh yeah, I don't see how this is a good thing. Now Al Zawqaui serves as a martyr for all other "B*****d"s that will rise up and do the same thing if not worse. Nothing is gained by killing him, we had him in control and he couldn't do anything anyways. Sure he probably organized many upon many acts of violence but that doesn't give us permission to kill.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

DFSniper
06-08-2006, 12:48 PM
but with him gone, the rest of the chain starts to fall apart and they'll have to find a way to select a new leader, which will slow them down.

edit: i dont see how we could have him under control if he was #1 on America's Most Wanted list...

03TiburonGT
06-08-2006, 12:54 PM
That's the thinking of some. I see it as somebody will fill his shoes without too much of a hassle. There's plenty of his followers that want to kill people just as bad. Now they have a more "justified" reason to do so.

druid
06-08-2006, 01:02 PM
glad he's gone but the problem lies in the fact that the Iraqi people a resiliant and resourceful. It's a rip in their newspaper that can be pieced back together and read.....

durrell
06-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Gee I guess Osama's shoes can be filled as well, let's call off that search too.
Maybe we should release Sadaam..I'm sure his shoes can be filled..might as well let him do his own job..

:rolleyes:

thechubbss12
06-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Sweet
Just gotta keep killing them off until they are all eventuly dead.....

vikingshadow
06-08-2006, 06:05 PM
I say, give the Iraqi civilians 10 days warning to pack their crap and move to a neighboring country, then drop a few nukes and turn Iraq into a big piece of glass...think how pretty it'd be from space!

#1 - it'd get this crap over there down with
#2 - it'd warn these other countries that we're tired and have had enough of the crap
#3 - it'd really freak these backwards, money grubbing, PC politicians out!

Ok, I was just playing about this, but you just gotta blow steam every now and then.

claustrophobia9
06-08-2006, 06:19 PM
#4 every country on earth would hate us (more) than they already do and we would probibly become public enemy #1. the entire country would be considered a terrorist nation for not doing everything to stop it.

bad idea, maybe when other countries are supporting a war and it really starts getting out of hand, till then i think we can leave finding a couple guys out of the hand of quantum physics and nuclear science. for now some basic chemistry will do fine, combustions are easy to make, just pull the tirgger.

Victa_Balla
06-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I have the solution to two problems.. Problem one Oil issue. and 2 Terrorism in Iraq...

Get all the civis out.
Take a stick of dynomite.
Find an oil field. (Which is basicaly digging 5-10 feet down)
Dig hole.
Light and run like hell.
Boom. Big hole, Lotsa smoke, no more terrorist...And theres no oil issues if theres none left...Looks like the electric prius is a best seller now

xtraking
06-08-2006, 06:50 PM
To the guys that said it was a bad idea... we know al-quaeda was somewhat if not all responsible for 9/11. When pearl harbor happened, we didnt just let the japanese get away with it... we fought back and killed their little asses. Now, why wouldnt we attack and kill people that are trying to kill us? Thats like a jew saying ohh we should let hitler live and be in power. I think its just rediculous and stupid that some of you think we shouldnt of done that.

I dont know about you... but i feel safer knowing that he will never plan another bombing again.

Dave

WhatThaSmurf
06-08-2006, 08:19 PM
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
True, true, but remember, "Justice is blind."

vikingshadow
06-09-2006, 04:36 AM
#4 every country on earth would hate us (more) than they already do and we would probibly become public enemy #1. the entire country would be considered a terrorist nation for not doing everything to stop it.

bad idea, maybe when other countries are supporting a war and it really starts getting out of hand, till then i think we can leave finding a couple guys out of the hand of quantum physics and nuclear science. for now some basic chemistry will do fine, combustions are easy to make, just pull the tirgger.

Um, looky at bottom of post....

Ok, I was just playing about this, but you just gotta blow steam every now and then.

But, since you brought it up - we'd only be public enemy #1 for a while - maybe a period of years - and as you pointed out, they already hate us. We could actually give them a reason to hate AND respect us for a change. Right now, the world does NOT respect the USA. Sorry, but we're to chicken**** to be respected at the moment. EVERYONE in the world knows that they could do whatever they wanted, because all we'll do is debate it in congress, until we decide to do something....

I'm fed up with being considered a weakling in the world. I don't really want to nuke them, but ya know? Until we shut the news media up, until we get ALL politicians who are actually in the business for what they really started out for (bettering America instead of themselves) until we stop all these groups of people who are crying about our "atrocities" that's all we're ever going to be considered in the world. A loud, whiny rich kid with all the latest in gadgets without the balls to use them unless everyone in the neighborhood agrees...

Using a paintball analogy, we're the spoiled rich kids who show up at the field with the latest in equipment - the high end markers, the fancy looking uniforms, the newest goggle system and the expensive paint, and good intentions of playing and either winning or losing, but our parents are afraid of looking bad to the community, or that their kids will get hurt so they stop us from doing what we know how to do....while the neighbors are letting their kids go all out and risk everything with their not quite so fancy stuff. Then, staying true to the analogy, everyone runs to a forum and complains about the rich kids, while we try to come up with excuses to cover our butts....

**sigh** I guess you're right though. We'll leave the expensive toys alone and play with the mid level stuff (chemics, incendiary (?) stuff and combustibles)- sure it causes a lot of damage and does the job. But it'll take longer, cost more and people will continue to whine about how we're mistreating others and over stepping our bounds....

claustrophobia9
06-09-2006, 04:40 AM
Um. looky at bottom of post.... i know, even if you were joking it is a serious thought in many people's minds and #4 really is something that needed to be said.

and to xtraking's comment. i say a full scale bombing would be a bad idea because we DONT have the rest of the world fighting in a war... hence the name "world war 2" and i think that if we did have their support it would either end very fast or other players would get in the fight and it would get out of hand.

xtraking
06-11-2006, 05:52 PM
and to xtraking's comment. i say a full scale bombing would be a bad idea because we DONT have the rest of the world fighting in a war... hence the name "world war 2" and i think that if we did have their support it would either end very fast or other players would get in the fight and it would get out of hand.

what??? and i think we have more support going into iraq and afgahnistan then we did japan. Sure more people were like oh japans bad, but it was the U.S. mostly fighting in the souteast islands and japan's mainland.

claustrophobia9
06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
what??? and i think we have more support going into iraq and afgahnistan then we did japan. Sure more people were like oh japans bad, but it was the U.S. mostly fighting in the souteast islands and japan's mainland.
ya but our allies arent battling afghanistan's allies...

thechubbss12
06-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Afghan has allies?.... i thought all the turban countries hatted each other?

Musulims = bad idea.... the religion its self is violent.... so what would expect the people to come out as (if you have ever read the Quran (dont remember how to spell)). It can easly be interpreted to say "kill christians.."

So why do we take the crap we take from these guys when ever they are simply out to kill us...?

durrell
06-12-2006, 08:01 AM
I say we start another Truman policy of Isolationism and just defend ourselves. Let the Islams and Muslims kill theirselves. It's only a matter of time before that whole region escalates into a war that we do not need to be a part of, because it WOULD be World War 3..

claustrophobia9
06-12-2006, 09:29 AM
anyone else find it funny that he was wanted primarily for bombing a building, and he died in a building that was bombed?

and apperently us being in the countries has began to instill trust of americans. according to the group that found his body when they first got to iraq/afghan. no1 would say anything even though the americans knew they knew something, and now they are helping find people by going to americans. i dunno if its fear or trust, but it sounds like we could be picking up speed.

DFSniper
06-12-2006, 12:04 PM
anyone but me see the videos of iraqis dancing in the streets after his death?