PDA

View Full Version : Most Cost Effective ways to Upgrade

SplatCase
06-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Hello everyone, I am looking for the best bang for my dollar as I modify my Spyder Pilot. The parts listed below in my signature have just been recently purchased within the last 2 weeks. I have had my Pilot for quite some time and now find the need to start adding all the little goodies to it. So for those of you have done a lot of work on theirs please share your opinions, I appreciate it greatly. Thank You

emf7301
06-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Don't be afraid to buy stuff used. I have bought my Torpedo Reg, CIP 15* assault block, and NDZ Valve (which came with a lapco cupseal, thanks to fullmetal) used for about 80 bucks, as opposed to paying 115 brand new. I got the Torpedo off of pbnation:dodgy: and the 15* and NDZ Valve from here:D. With those 35 bucks i saved, i'm going to get a feedneck with it. www.a-1paintballstore.com and www.e-paintball.com have the best prices for brand new stuff i have seen anywhere. Plus, they both have free shipping but they both have $4 handling fees. Have fun shopping!

Sandman_Bravo
06-08-2006, 12:34 PM
The "Paintball Bible" :
Thanx to Otter-

http://www.ottersccustoms.com/upgrade.html

http://www.ottersccustoms.com/spyder.html

druid
06-08-2006, 01:08 PM
I'll be the bad guy and say it :dodgy: ...

If you skimp on the materials/products...you'll get what you put into it.

This is not to say you can't find good deals on used gear...quite the contrary...but remember...if you buy it used, you will never be 100% certain it wasn't abused/not taken care of properly...especially on Nation :dodgy: .

Just make sure it's what you want for your marker and playing experience or you'll be sorely disappointed. Never 'settle' on a lesser product because of $$ constraints. Make the decision now before you even start..."I want ____, _____ and _____." and don't look back. Save up for them and if it takes a little longer, so what. You got exactly what you wanted instead of settling for second best.