PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals

emf7301
06-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Share your opinions on who you think will win, Mavs or Heat? I know that the Mavs are gonna win it all! How can you not win it when your from the Big D? Plus Shaq and Dwade are the Heats only real good players. Mavs have Dirk, Diop, Dampier, Stackhouse, Terry, Harris, Van Horn, and anyone else i left out. O yea, don't forget Dirk put up a franchise high 50 pts in Game 5 against the Suns. :D

durrell
06-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Heat all the way, Shaq's gonna own the post and Wade's gonna rape Dirk.

DyNasty9
06-07-2006, 07:51 PM
i hate dirk, heat are going to rock them. D.Wade is the man!

emf7301
06-08-2006, 08:13 PM
90-80 Mavs extinguish the heat!

Shaq may own the post but he stinks up the free throw line like no other (1-9 if you didn't notice)! Wade had a great first quarter but it all fell off after that. Plus, the Jet (Jason Terry) made his landing hitting most of his shots, especially the 3s. Even though Dirk didn't have a good game from the floor, everything else was awesome. Diop owned the post for the mavs. Enough said.

Mavs are goin all the way!

Hoppy11
06-09-2006, 03:04 PM
I hate both teams, but since the Heat beat the Pistons, go Mavs.. I guess.

You can't say the Mavs will win for sure because of all of their good players, look at what happened to the Pistons. The Heat are big and bruttle, and I think this series will go 6 or 7 games because at home the Heat are very tough and they just bang you around and Shaq gets to just push people around untill they foul him, but he gets the special Shaq rules so he doesn't get fouls.

I hate Shaq.....

Hossy
06-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Heat all the way, Shaq's gonna own the post and Wade's gonna rape Dirk.

Thats how its gonna be!!!!!^^

90-80 Mavs extinguish the heat!

nice headline, maybe for this one win against them, dont get too happy, theres noone out there that can stop the shaq/wade duo

emf7301
06-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Mavs win again, need i say more?

Olay Olay Olay Olay Olay Olay... woops wrong sport, o well doesn't really matter, they all involve balls of some sort.

I feel a sweep of the Heat coming on. Let's see if they can keep this momentum going in Miami!

durrell
06-12-2006, 07:57 AM
D-Wade went 6-for-18..if he keeps that up then yeah they'll lose.

Hoppy11
06-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Still way to early to tell. Pistons blew the Cavs out in the first two games too and everyone was saying sweet.. yea that happened. I would love for the Mavs to sweep them though cause it would just be over then and I really Hate Miami.

emf7301
06-12-2006, 09:01 PM
D-Wade went 6-for-18..if he keeps that up then yeah they'll lose.
yea, that and shaq getting benched with only 5 pts (career low in a playoff game for him). Shaq just isn't that get when you have someone decent covering him. With good coverage, he has a hard time make the basket and when he is fouled, had an even harder time make the free throws. Plus, Haslem is probably out for at least one more game cuz of his shoulder.

Simply put, looks grim for the heat and that's how i like it! :D :yay: :peace:

Do the wave if you know the mavs are gonna win. :thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave: