PDA

View Full Version : JAVA co2 Bottles

RushinPaint
06-07-2006, 04:47 PM
hey guys ya its me again,

Has any1 noticed how if u have a stock anything and screw in the Co2 once its filled it always leaks until u put a new O-ring on? i was messin around earlier today and filled my Co2 went to put it on and it was leaking took it out and it spurted a ton of gas..i don't really care about it but it also happened to my friends Victor II and was wondering if its a defect in the making or they just suck.

I use HPA and lovin every second of it.

oh and P.S
I heard it was bad to take the tank on and off ? is this true? if so does it matter if its empty or filled. Thanks again

-Rush

schock
06-07-2006, 05:39 PM
its bad to take the tank on and off all the time because it wears out the o-ring on the tank causing it to spew out air like crazy when you unscrew it.

killer48
06-08-2006, 04:43 AM
your local shop (if you have one) should be able to put a shut of valve on your co2. I bought mine there and they installed it for free

DvDphoenix
06-08-2006, 06:55 AM
your local shop (if you have one) should be able to put a shut of valve on your co2. I bought mine there and they installed it for free
sorry 2 bother u killa, but could u post a pict of ur on/off valve, where I live there are no pball stores, so its hard 2 find these products, however if is foundable on a hardware store it make it easier 2 recognize it :)

bamf-hacker
06-08-2006, 07:58 AM
here you go...

No Air Smith needed on/off (http://www.skanline.com/pages-productinfo/category-709_1448/product-735/paintball-tanks-co2-accessories-smart-parts-smart-parts-preset-on-off-valve.html?zenid=c65fe6f7c60d90e7314ecff1ec3a85a0)

HacKeR

ooglieboogliebob
06-08-2006, 01:09 PM
no on/off is needed when your taking the tank out ... and wearing out the o-ring is totally wrong ... i'v had the same o-ring on my tank for 3 months and going ...

Take out your paintballs .. make a clearing shot at the wall ... then point the gun up. Unplug you co2 untill you hear a small leak ... then take around 2-3 clearing shots until your gun uncocks ... your done ... take the tank off

Just so you know ... wearing out o-rings is better than screwing up the internals on the gun ... o-rings are CHEAP !!! expecially at bulk, while guns can be worth 50 times as much ...

BTW the whole air spurting thing happens with every gun .... it's the air in the gun thats ready for the next shot ... NOT YOUR CO2 TANK !!! common misconseption ...