PDA

View Full Version : The new hottness.

timmyshoota
06-07-2006, 02:38 PM
http://www.a-1paintballstore.com/products/160spshockerbkbig.jpg

:dodgy:

I just picked it up 2 hours ago at the shop, but I'm at work right now. I'll post real pics when I get home. Looks exactly like that though, but with the SP Pro-Touch grips. :)

Edit: New pic. My camera's battery is dead, so pictures are horrible. I'm charging the batteries as we speak and will get new, better pics. I only have like 5 seconds to take a pic before it dies completely.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/chakazulu/dynastyshocker.jpg

Everything you see pictured above, the VLocity, tank and Shocker, cost me $700 total. Everything you see is brand new except the tank. There is NO wear on the Shocker at all, not even in the breech. Only thing I changed from when I got it earlier, was turned the S-Rail around, and the black macro didn't reach, so I put on a spare piece of green.

ShadowX
06-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Ahh, no 06 Dynasty?? Lol, J/P.. looks very nice from the pics.. Hope you like how it shoots..

pman15
06-07-2006, 03:02 PM
how much was that though like 1000+?:D .but i hope the amount of money u payed for it is really worth it though

DyNasty9
06-07-2006, 03:17 PM
i hate you, lol

jk, thats on 05 right? i kinda like the 05's better then the 06's, but i havent held an 06 yet. you wouldnt happen to a maybe.... hate the dynasty trigger:rolleyes: ?? cuz if ya do im lookin for a new trigger.:p ;) ;) lol anyway sweeet gun i envy you now.:D

vikingshadow
06-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Not a huge fan of them, myself, but it looks nice. Welcome back to the Shocker family!

DyNasty9 - I just ordered the NDZ Slik trigger today....I'll let ya know how it works out! If it's a good trigger, I might be talked into selling you my NDZ roller - I also have a stock TonTon trigger for sale that's pretty nice...

marvin-martian
06-07-2006, 03:41 PM
purple ego would have been hotter...

timmyshoota
06-07-2006, 03:43 PM
purple ego would have been hotter...
Yeah, but the ego and tank would of cost me $600 more than I paid for this Shocker and a 45/45 tank. I paid $600 for this. The tank is a Crossfire 45/45, still in hydro, but the very top of the reg is chipped, right at the tip, doesn't affect performance though. Uploading the pic I took very soon.

DyNasty9
06-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Not a huge fan of them, myself, but it looks nice. Welcome back to the Shocker family!

DyNasty9 - I just ordered the NDZ Slik trigger today....I'll let ya know how it works out! If it's a good trigger, I might be talked into selling you my NDZ roller - I also have a stock TonTon trigger for sale that's pretty nice...
ya ive heard some really good things about the silk trigger. its a little on the expensive side tho like 30 $ right? the NDZ roller was my other choice so let me know if your selling it.

timmyshoota
06-07-2006, 03:56 PM
ya ive heard some really good things about the silk trigger. its a little on the expensive side tho like 30 $ right? the NDZ roller was my other choice so let me know if your selling it.
$30...expensive? As soon as they are available, I'll be sending $100 SDPev's way to get a Techna Trigger specially made for the Dynasty frames. They are also gonna release one made for the stock frames. The Dynasty one will fit the regular frames, but because of the difference in the trigger guards, it might be tough to use the Dynasty one on a regular frame.

vikingshadow
06-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Yeah, 30.00 isn't bad for a trigger - actually paid 38.00 total for it. Actually, one of the cheaper triggers I've bought.

I didn't realize Techna was coming out with one or I would have gone for that one! I shot a Timmy with one a couple weeks ago and WOW! That trigger was great - whole reason I went with the Slik was because it resembled the Techna...

spydr
06-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Ah yes the infamous yellow background,thats just how my boy chris rolls son

timmyshoota
06-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah, 30.00 isn't bad for a trigger - actually paid 38.00 total for it. Actually, one of the cheaper triggers I've bought.

I didn't realize Techna was coming out with one or I would have gone for that one! I shot a Timmy with one a couple weeks ago and WOW! That trigger was great - whole reason I went with the Slik was because it resembled the Techna...
I dunno how long its gonna be til the regular frame version is out, although you should be alright getting the dynasty version becuase of the Ton Ton frame. Should be about a month before the Techna is out though. I'm trying to find out how many will be released, and the day they are released I'll be calling SDPevs and ordering one.

marvin-martian
06-07-2006, 04:18 PM
sweet, now we have matching tanks/covers

timmyshoota
06-07-2006, 04:40 PM
yeah, but I'm getting a new tank cover. I'm getting an NXe for the all black look. NINJA! ;)

Since this will be my backup in 2 months, its only getting a few upgrades. First will be a Techna trigger, and then a Tadao board. Probably get a .691 insert also, since I've got a .689. Only thing I might get after that is a new reg, like a CP. Gonna see how the stock is after I break it in good. My old Shocker just had a stock reg on it.

marvin-martian
06-07-2006, 04:44 PM
*edit* dynasty deleted his post?