PDA

View Full Version : Gimme some parts ;P (WTB)

SoldierzHonor
06-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Well, hell hasnt frozen over so its time to get back to some old habits. I have a couple spyder flashes that need some parts. Im in need of:

complete set of spyder internals such as striker buffer, striker (for e spyder), spring set, buffer, cup seal, spring guide, and those type internals. Dont need solenoids and such. If someone has a esp with the Lexan trigger, gimme a shout...friend of mine wont get back into paintball unless he has the same gothic spyder build he had before lol (even if he doesnt, I'll keep it ;P )

Also needing a spyder car charger.

Someone offered to help with my angel before and I have forgotten who it was. It needs a ram put in and they said if I supplied the ram and gun, they'd do it for free. You still here? Time for SH to own the field again. Haven't played in over a year and...well...its time!

Post here or PM me what you have and how much. Thanks

...groovy...

gansta4real
06-07-2006, 03:58 PM
i have all the spyder internals the bolt stricker ect. ill let it got for like 15/20? maybe lower so lmk asap and i have dye grips so lmk asap

thanks

ShadowX
06-07-2006, 04:03 PM
PMing you now..

adriann222
06-08-2006, 05:40 AM
Up for a true Amerian Hero!

Glad you made it back Soldier, and I'm glad your getting back into PB. Nothing like old vices to make you feel young again :)

ricochet08
06-08-2006, 11:08 AM
pm'ing u