PDA

View Full Version : Well, I just did a few mods to my Pro...

WillDenham
06-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Well, I just picked up a 32* E-trigger (The one with the 4 modes) for 30 bucks from a local shop that's just starting up, never been used. Also bought a new Apache loader for it. Now, I don't think that the Apache has any trouble at all keeping up with the trigger, but I have a feeling that the bolt, or some gun internal is holding me back. On a full 12bps I can get the first few shots off, then it'll skip one, and then fire another. It's not chopping at all, so that's a good thing...

My question is, just what sort of home brew mods would you reccomend? Or shall I just dish out some extra money to fix my bolt problem (if it even is that.)

Also, I've got a J&J S2 barrel on the thing, quite nice indeed!

spAc3dd
04-27-2007, 11:16 AM
Hey Dude,

The first thing I did when I got mine was take the Venturi out of the bolt. I have DEFINITELY noticed a difference in the marker's performance.

boogieman69
05-01-2007, 05:52 AM
It almost sounds like the hopper to me. Do you mean its skipping a shot (not firing at all) or shooting but nothing is coming out? If nothing is coming out when you fire then theres no ball which to me would indicate the hopper isnt keeping up. Doesnt make sense since I know an Apache should be able to do 12bps fairly easily. Could still be other internals but I'm not sure. Along with removing the venturi like the other poster said I'd suggest polishing your internals as well. Take a look at The Spyder Bible: http://www.ottersccustoms.com/index.html for a whole lot of helpful information as well.

bamf-hacker
05-01-2007, 06:04 AM
Folks, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look at the post date on threads. That member asked the question on 06-07-2006. No one answered then and he/she only has one post. So they most likely wont even see your response.

All we ask is to look at the last post date on a thread before posting.