PDA

View Full Version : Barrels for Mr2

qttravis2
06-06-2006, 11:49 PM
u can take the shroud off the Mr2 and u can fit any type of barrel...

breakxeggs
06-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Yeah everyone already knew that there are acouple other posts on here about it.

qttravis2
06-07-2006, 07:03 PM
yeah...maken sure..cuz it sounds like they dont want to....the shroud is just a waste of space...

breakxeggs
06-07-2006, 07:09 PM
I like it, Makes the the gun more sexy

qttravis2
06-07-2006, 07:13 PM
lol..yeah i thought that to till i took it all off....front grip...and all that stuff...i think it looks better with out it...and it is ezer to carry....

breakxeggs
06-07-2006, 07:20 PM
eh, maybe I just think it looks alot better and more militant like this.. but when I get a Rail Riser for it so I can mount my scope higher this thing is going to KILL and look so uber PIMP

qttravis2
06-07-2006, 07:26 PM
yeah...where u getting ur Riser Rail??...i was thinking about it....but im not sure...i want a Red Dot...but not sure....i need alot more things b4 i start looken at that stuff....

breakxeggs
06-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Well I am still looking for the Rail Riser... I can seem to find a 20mm one and I found acouple AirSoft ones that would fit but the companies are all in China so I have to wait untill I get like 33 bucks to get the one shipped to me in 3-4 days by air, but Special Ops has one but doesn't mention the size of it, so I'm also waiting to hear word from them about it. I even posted in their forums about it.

qttravis2
06-07-2006, 08:28 PM
nice nice...yeah..i was thinking about it...but i dunno...i can shoot alright with out it...i would get on just for the look...lol...but yeah...i cant wait till they get ops gear for this gun....it should be cool as ****...

breakxeggs
06-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Well I think I found what I needed to know but I'm still not sure, I want a yes or a no from some one that has this thing in stock because I don't want to order it and have it not fit... I hear it fits 98 Customs and also A-5's but I don't know the size of their rails. But I'm not that to concerned because this Saturday or Sunday I should have in my hand a Shocker, and in my other arm, my g/f... She bought me a Shocker and is bringing it up herself I haven't seen for awhile because she lives in NC and i'm in Pa but shes moving up here. I'm excited

qttravis2
06-07-2006, 09:12 PM
good to here...nice nice..yeah im In MD...not far...form ya....

breakxeggs
06-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Might have to get a game planed you and your friends vs me and my friends lol.. we'd just have to get places to stay lol

qttravis2
06-08-2006, 02:43 PM
yeah man...i wish i had friends that played...im like the only one that has got really in to it...lol...sucks...

breakxeggs
06-08-2006, 03:09 PM
oh man... thats terrible... I'm trying to find friends that like playing woodsball and crap because I want to start a woodsball team up. We're starting a tourny team up pretty soon too

qttravis2
06-09-2006, 06:51 PM
yeah dude...i love the woods...speedball sucks....yeah i got an invite to play with a team...but they want way to much money for dumb bs ****...plus i like to play just to play not....all that other **** that comes with being on a team...but yeah i also just got an A5....so ill have to see how that works....

breakxeggs
06-09-2006, 07:06 PM
eeeewwww an A-5...

new_Faction64
06-09-2006, 10:39 PM
oh man... thats terrible... I'm trying to find friends that like playing woodsball and crap because I want to start a woodsball team up. We're starting a tourny team up pretty soon too

SpecOps Game Locator is useful for finding people in your area wanting to play woodsball, or games that are being help. Check out teh link in my signature, referal code is: 54014 if you sign up

qttravis2
06-10-2006, 12:42 AM
lol..yeah...its ok...i needed a speedball gun...and the A5 works good...but i still like the Mr2 more...and when the Ops Gear comes out...its going to be cool as ****....eh...whatever man...

new_Faction64
06-10-2006, 11:37 AM
lol..yeah...its ok...i needed a speedball gun...and the A5 works good...but i still like the Mr2 more...and when the Ops Gear comes out...its going to be cool as ****....eh...whatever man...

Yeah A5 is OK, but you can't beat the MR2 with out of the box performance, because teh A5 doesn't come w/ an e-grip.

spc_graves
06-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Check out Paintballonline.com they have something called the AR15/M16 Riser mount. Works Awesome, and its only 25 bucks.

and yes you can get an A5 Egrip out of the box. my advice would be to buy them seperate because the new aftermarket egrip is amazingly fast as far as BPS goes. Besides Speedball with a MILSIM marker? Why. if you are going to play speedball get a speedball marker. Get an ION or something.

qttravis2
06-10-2006, 03:03 PM
i like A5 for speedball cuz its shoots really well and u cant play turny wit an Egrip...but u can play wit an R/T....and thats what i got on it...all the mods for the A5 make it a good all around marker....but went the ops gear comes out for the Mr2....the A5 wont be able to do **** to it....

silverball
06-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Somebody tryed the Lapco Bigshot 14" for Spyder in the MR2?

batnan
06-13-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah I bought the lapco but wasnt too happy with it. I bought it last minute and I didnt bother to check for a paint match. Next time I take it out I'm gonna try to find paint that matches cuz what i was using was too small. I also have an apex barrel that works pretty cool for crazy shots, when i hit people they dont know where it came from! but I'm thinking of gettin a freak barrel kit. I took of the shroud and the handle that covers the gas chamber and it looks cool I think.

Ace24
06-13-2006, 01:24 PM

Woodsball is all I play. Speed ball ( I am getting a job at NVP Paintball) is... ok... but kinda boring.

Doesn't the MR2 come with a raised sight rail? It says it does on the Kingman website...

Rancid
06-13-2006, 05:49 PM
qttravis2 what are you talking about you can play tourny with an egrip there is a switch thing on the boards that allow you to switch into tourny mode read the instruction manuals

qttravis2
06-13-2006, 07:34 PM
qttravis2 what are you talking about you can play tourny with an egrip there is a switch thing on the boards that allow you to switch into tourny mode read the instruction manuals

yeah i know but u can shoot faster with the R/T....