View Full Version : Ok so far and quick question

06-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Ok here is the gun build up so far. My dad actually came up with a perfect o-ring to fit between the Palmer and the Assault Block.

Now, my question. Where I have my gauge, what does that read? The PSI coming from the tank, or the pressure of the area between the Palmer and the valve? Cause I set it to 800ish PSI and it was fine. Then I swear when I put the tank back on it the next time it was down at like 400. So I turned it up and it went to like 900!! So I had to turn it down once again. Just want to make sure guys. Thanks!



06-06-2006, 06:12 PM
the pressure after the reg on it's way to the valve.

06-06-2006, 07:31 PM
correct. That's the psi that the reg's letting through. A gauge mounted before the reg would tell you how much psi is in the tank/line/system before it.

If you were considering changing the gauge, get an Ashcroft reg...I think they are one of the most accurate around...(but can be big and ugly)

06-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Ok thanks guys! I just wanted to know. Well so far I like my Bob Long gauge, so we will see how it works.