View Full Version : Machine Gun Shroud for your barrel

06-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Have any of you seen one of these on a gun?


It is a machine gun shroud from Lapco LINKY (http://www.lapcopaintball.com/prod/accessories/univ_accessories.html) that slides over your barrel and gets held in place with a retaining screw on the bottom.

I saw it at a local store and it made the gun look fierce.... I was thinking of getting one just for kicks.


Recon by Fire
06-06-2006, 08:25 PM
I haven't seen anyone use one yet but I have considered throwing one on my Tac One. Then for good measures have it converted to a pnuematic frame!