PDA

View Full Version : Goggle's Sweating

SilentStalker
06-05-2006, 03:40 PM
I got my V-Force Profiler goggles the other week. When I played with them it was about 80-90* outside when the sun stared to set the inside of the goggles started to get moisture on the inside of the lens. Any idea of how to fix this?

TomFromMyspace
06-05-2006, 04:01 PM
In that kind of weather, most goggles can have some problems. Any problems my friends and I have had with fogging goggles has been when people breathe too hard,and it generally occurs when they are scared. Just calm down a bit and it should fix your problems. If that doesn't help, you can pick up some anti-fog spray, and that works pretty well also.

druid
06-05-2006, 05:10 PM
what he's talking about is condensation collecting between the panes. The cause is the lack of perfect seal or moisture was present in it's construction. There's not much you can really do for it other than try to get the lense replaced by the store.

Also...thermal lenses aren't perfectly fog proof either. They are better than single pane by 600% but not 100% fogproof or air/watertight...not at $20-$30 a set.

SilentStalker
06-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Yea it's condensation, but it's on the inside not between the panes because you can wipe it dry between matches.

~shocktheman~
06-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Gotta look on the brite side.....better to have a profiler with a little condensation on the lense than something else with FOG in your vision.

timmyshoota
06-05-2006, 07:18 PM
what he's talking about is condensation collecting between the panes. The cause is the lack of perfect seal or moisture was present in it's construction. There's not much you can really do for it other than try to get the lense replaced by the store.

Also...thermal lenses aren't perfectly fog proof either. They are better than single pane by 600% but not 100% fogproof or air/watertight...not at $20-$30 a set.
Profilers are single pane. They are anti-fog treated. They have absolutely NEVER fogged for me and I'm on my second set.

Frat
06-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Get a set of thermal lenses and you should be fine. Having just about always played in hot humid climates I would not own a single pane lense. In addition if you have a breach in the lense there is an extra layer of protection.

druid
06-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Profilers are single pane. They are anti-fog treated. They have absolutely NEVER fogged for me and I'm on my second set.

wellllll that sux.....mine came with thermal panes brand new.

ShadowX
06-06-2006, 04:13 AM
wellllll that sux.....mine came with thermal panes brand new.

Yea, same here with my Profilers...