PDA

View Full Version : help cant figure out how to re install

davecuz1975
06-05-2006, 01:18 PM
help cant figure out how to re install my snap t-spring,t-clip,t-knob i need step by step guide,i stripped the gun down to clean it,and it all sprung out without me getting a chance to see how it all fit together.help.help.help.please.:confused: :confused:

new_Faction64
06-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Have you looked at the manual? Seemed pretty detailed last I saw it.

davecuz1975
06-05-2006, 01:29 PM
the manual just shows an exploded gun cant figure out how it fits 2gether

Eric182
06-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Ah ha ha ha ha!
Yeah man, It's a total ***** to get back together. I can't even explain how to it's so tricky. I suggest you bring it into your local shop where you bought it.

new_Faction64
06-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Yikes: note to self, don't disassemble MR2!

Eric182
06-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Well, stripping out all the internals is really straight foreward. Spyders arn't exactly the most complex markers out there. I could probaly take mine apart blind folded (although don't take me up on that). However, There really is no need to tinker with the cocking mechanism cause its just kinda up top and out of the way of all the other internals. Theres like two little springs that fit in a slot and little sliding dealies that I just stay clear of. As long as they do their job, just leave them be.

Highbinder
06-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Hey Dave, give me a little more detail on what part exactly you are talking about. I've broken my gun down to the core pretty much. help me get a mental picture of what part you are having trouble with and I'm your man....hopefully.

TenderVittles
06-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey man I know how you feel. That happened to me too. It took me like 10 mins to figure it out and it pissed me off so much. You take the weaver part and put it upside down. Then you put the cocking bar in with the grooves down (so the bolt can move) There should then be slots inbetween the bolt and the weaver thing. You put the springs in there. Then start with the U shaped silver thing on. You put the down pointing things on the springs first (where you pull the Tbar). It should then snap into place.
I made the Tbar brown so u can see it better.

I had to take mine apart again to describe this. Hopefully it helps.. im not too good at explaining things.

davecuz1975
06-11-2006, 07:47 AM
thanks guys iv put it back together now be assured i wont be doing it again it well pissed me off