PDA

View Full Version : The One....

DyNasty9
06-04-2006, 07:16 PM
It's 100grams (nearly 3 ounces) lighter than the Ego. I believe that makes it the lightest gun out.
Most of the weight will be in the grip.
The body IS the length of a dollar bill.
The body is definitely shorter in height than a dollar. +/- the feedneck.
The barrel will come stock with 3 backs for paint sizing.0.691" 0.693" 0.695" 0.700" Barrel tip
The barrel is lighter than a Dye ultralight!
The front stops at the reg.
The reg is a little closer to the trigger guard, but not up against it.
The barrel is slightly set back., similar to the G7 and 06 Speed
It's a modified 3 tube design. Still the same basic pattern but smaller.
The LPR is in the very back. It's now fed directly by the noid. Because of the LPR placement the airflow is greatly simplified and improved.
The the ram has a LOWER mass. It moves amazingly freely. No resistance at all.
Four color screen on the top and side of the grip. About 1 inch by 3/4 inch Small but easy to read menu system.
TONS and TONS of modes, NPPL, PSP, multiple ramping modes, etc., with amazing customizablity. More than any other marker out there. I smell the MT influence for certain!
Blackberry style, 3 button wheel system on the back of the grip.
They employ a patented self cleaning eye system that really works! The bolt is designed to blow the eyes clean with every shot.
The system can be configured for SUPER SOFT ball kiss. Softer than ANY marker out there.
The grip frame is the exact right size. It's super comfortable and more than large enough.
The air configuration is VERY efficient! There's even a 3 shot air buffer to help when you take advantage of the amazing speed it brings to bear. (Just in case the reg on your tank can't keep up)
The ASA dovetail is integrated into the grip.This keeps the profile very lean. The hose exits via ther front of the asa to put less out the side to get shot! Just twist the front and you can open or close the airflow.
It has an automatic degass when opening the ASA.
It's a 9v setup. Look for a very nice battery from angel!
Locking feedneck (NOT like the 05 speed)
They redesigned the placement of the eye wiring as well.It now wraps to the front plate. It also allows for individual eye replacement.
The porting on the valve is HUGE and beautifully polished. It's truly impressive.

pics
Angel force ;http://www.angelforce.tv/angel1.html

http://i4.tinypic.com/10nt2c4.jpg

all i have to say is...wow:loveeyes:

you thoughts?

TacTownKilla
06-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Saw this on pbn, Cant wait for real pics. Glad to see wdp with something new.

thechubbss12
06-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Yep i will hope to be able to pick on of these up some time in the future.

Sounds truely amazing.

ricochet08
06-05-2006, 12:17 AM
that's looks hella nice :D
i wonder how much it'll cost??? well...i won't think too hard, i just know it's more than i can afford to spend :bawling:

timmyshoota
06-05-2006, 07:10 AM
$1200. If you clicked the link to AngelForce.tv, there's a link on there for pre-orders.

Edit: My opinions: This is the exact marker I've been wanting. The thing that has kept me from Angels is the size. I hate how tall their feednecks had to be to clear the breech. This is one reason why I sold my 06 Speed. Now with this new one it looks to be a normal size feedneck and is obviously shorter than some of the top markers on the market. I can gaurantee you that I will own one soon. Probably within 2 months.

bamf-hacker
06-05-2006, 07:13 AM
It is nice looking..... timmyshoota, get one then post up a review with pics.

HacKeR

durrell
06-05-2006, 07:21 AM
If my dealer cost is decent, I may end up getting one..I love Angels. <3

marvin-martian
06-05-2006, 07:25 AM
i like how they dont have a real dollar there to show size. :dodgy:

TheRedBarron
06-05-2006, 11:31 AM
I will have one.

timmyshoota
06-05-2006, 02:31 PM
It is nice looking..... timmyshoota, get one then post up a review with pics.

HacKeR
I just found a deal on a marker, so instead of getting the 06 Ego I'm getting a Dynasty Shocker, the extra $600 I'm saving is going towards the Angel. Once I have $1200 I will buy one.

UKwithPride
06-05-2006, 02:34 PM
I just found a deal on a marker, so instead of getting the 06 Ego I'm getting a Dynasty Shocker, the extra $600 I'm saving is going towards the Angel. Once I have $1200 I will buy one.
Your sig changes too much... And you should buy a gmax shocker:D

timmyshoota
06-05-2006, 02:38 PM
I kept changing what I was gonna get, but this one is final. too good of a deal to pass up. :)

I'll have to look at the GMax, I don't remember what it looks like. 05 dynastys are my 2nd favorite shocker, 2nd only to the 06 Dynasty with the team milling, the waffle type, then 3rd is the 06 dynasty that they released in mass production, without the waffle milling. for some reason dynasty shockers appeal to me a lot.

UKwithPride
06-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Here's the gmax. http://paintballshock.7.forumer.com/a/gmax-shocker_post955.html

timmyshoota
06-05-2006, 02:57 PM
ewww. not feeling it at all. doesn't seem to flow well. Maybe in person I'd feel differently.

Not sure when the release date for the Angel One is, from what I'm seeing like 1-1.5 months. Right now, I'm sitting at $800 available to use on a marker. So I've got ~6 weeks to get $400. I've got 3 paychecks in the next 6 weeks, with a 4th one on week 7, so I'll definately get one. I'm gonna definately get up with Matt and Shanna and put our heads together for a review on it. This should be the WMD to end all.

Sac
06-05-2006, 05:35 PM
for some reason dynasty shockers appeal to me a lot.

fanboy....

timmyshoota
06-05-2006, 05:51 PM
fanboy....
I <3 Ryan Greenspan. :loveeyes:

Actually, they really do appeal to me. I do like Dynasty, but even without that I'd probably still like them the best. When we were behind their pit at cup and Greenspan showed us the 06 Dynasty up close, I fell in love. I asked him for one but for some reason he said no. :dodgy:

phatphil
06-05-2006, 06:37 PM
OMG it's so revolutionary, and in 6 months it will be obselete and for sale at half that price with a free tank, and WDP will "revolutionize" the paintball world again. :dodgy:

timmyshoota
06-07-2006, 04:52 PM
OMG it's so revolutionary, and in 6 months it will be obselete and for sale at half that price with a free tank, and WDP will "revolutionize" the paintball world again. :dodgy:
WDP's marketing team pwns you. Every company does the same thing, WDP just knows how to market their guns.

Spinal
06-07-2006, 06:16 PM
for the money it costs it better come with a few goodies.

SniperX
06-08-2006, 09:23 AM
with my WDP sponsership i will hopefully help with sum reviews, i know for sure there will be a couple at the shop and i'll try and get sum vids and nice review up also.

bigred76
06-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Pictures of it are now up on WDP's site, here: http://www.wdp.tv/ and here: http://www.wdp.tv/angel1/angel1mail.html

Enjoy!

Paradox313
06-28-2006, 11:32 AM
my god
so beautiful
i bet angels in heaven are using those instead of harps

the coolest thing of it is the board
not only does it shoot 31 bps
but it has a usb port for software upgrades!
now that is ****ing AWSOME!!!

bigred76
06-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Yeah, that gun is....WOW. I want one. I'll trade my Promaster and 'Cocker for one! Any takers? :D

DyNasty9
06-28-2006, 11:55 AM
wow
wonder what the cost is going to be? im goin to say 1500

marvin-martian
06-28-2006, 12:07 PM
wow
wonder what the cost is going to be? im goin to say 1500
i believe it says 1200

DyNasty9
06-28-2006, 12:08 PM
i believe it says 1200
o i didnt read it cuz i have to leave but thats cool. i like it and would get one(no pun intended:p )

claustrophobia9
06-29-2006, 05:10 AM
half butt fugly and have uber hawt.

just like myspace, anyone can make a fat chick look hot with uber close pictures... :tdown:

bigred76
06-29-2006, 07:34 AM
Claus, I don't know what you're talking about... do you need some help? Yeah, it could look better, but the technology incorporated in this Angel is remarkeable to me.

claustrophobia9
06-29-2006, 07:54 AM
i like all the features but it really doesnt look like they tried to make it go together in a good looking way like they usually do. i <3 the box though... if i can get that much cash i MIGHT get one... but even then...

my list of 1200range markers:
angel 1
ego 6
dm6

the fact is that even if all the stuff is cool i could probibly get some cheaper ownage. my 1200 priced gats are pretty far off btw... like none of them are my first choice... id prefer <900 bucks

and btw... yet again we see mac46 series solenoid... same style used by WAS (121 cps) (they SAY angel custom build but they have MAC build it for them to their specs)

btw #2: energizer e2 titianium > angel 9v

durrel! pm!? i like technology, but the gun is fugly, but there is a price ill whore myself to ugly

edit 3: the board is massive.... i mean i understand its lcd but if you really wanted to win me over it would be the size of a quarter plus connecters that allowed the lcd to fit properly

Hob Hayward
06-29-2006, 08:23 AM
That thing is a beast.

claustrophobia9
06-30-2006, 07:15 AM
ok ill conform, a few days has me used to the look... all it really is, is the small void of space in the back of the gun and a reshaped frame. so im used to the looks. the hardware is 9.8 for its time imo.

im happy they didnt use a full sized usb, it looks to me like the third generation (if im not forgetting any) (1st is the 1cm by 1/4 cm rectangle, 2nd is the 1/4cm by 1/4cm that is in a shape somewhat like a trapizoid, 3rd is hald the size of 2nd with a 1/8cm by 1/4 cm top hat design that can be seen in the pic, its used on the psp)

the board looks oversized imo, especailly with the cborg board the size of a dime, but i bet it has some whistles that i cant see.

the lcd looks funny where it is, i would prefer a HUD lcd but its cool still. i hope they have them at the ohio expo (when is that btw?) ill check it out there for my final thoughts