PDA

View Full Version : Tourny Lock and 6 round burst.

breakxeggs
06-04-2006, 10:35 AM
I found some website before I thought it was Kingmans website but I might have been wrong. It said there was a six round burst for this gun (I never use full auto or any burst mode) but I was just wondering why its not on this gun like I heard it was.

and I was wondering if this thing had a tourny lock on it and how you put that lock on and take it off

new_Faction64
06-04-2006, 10:49 AM
I found some website before I thought it was Kingmans website but I might have been wrong. It said there was a six round burst for this gun (I never use full auto or any burst mode) but I was just wondering why its not on this gun like I heard it was.

and I was wondering if this thing had a tourny lock on it and how you put that lock on and take it off

Hey Break eggs, I've never read about there being a 6-shot burst, and I definately don't know how to do that.

But about the tourney lock, I haven't looked myself (should have), but there is supposedly an electrical jumper inside the grip, just take off the cover.

breakxeggs
06-04-2006, 10:59 AM
nevermind I just found the red jumper you pull off

NextoN
06-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Yes I have also read that it has 6-round burst..! I tryed to remember where..

http://www.spyder.tv/section/products/emarkers/index.html
So busted look at the firering modes (3burst, 6burst) So how do you enable this burst kingman ?:confused:

new_Faction64
06-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Yes I have also read that it has 6-round burst..! I tryed to remember where..

http://www.spyder.tv/section/products/emarkers/index.html
So busted look at the firering modes (3burst, 6burst) So how do you enable this burst kingman ?:confused:

Wow, that's strange, never seen that before. I'd also like to know how to do this, it's not even in the manual...very weird.

wylde01
06-04-2006, 01:13 PM
thats odd............i wouldve never thought that the mr2 has the 6 round burst and it not be in the manual? im gonna do some lookin at the gun and internet to find out about this

breakxeggs
06-04-2006, 06:05 PM
I think its a rather big typo.. or just some hidden thing on this gun. Not that I would ever use it.. but still..

breakxeggs
06-04-2006, 06:07 PM
oh wow.. looking at that link apprently all the electric guns from Spyder have 6 round burst.

Highbinder
06-04-2006, 06:35 PM
I saw it advertised by Kingman as having a 6 round burst as well. I was suprised not to see it in the switch selection when I got it, but wasn't too worried about it.

Eric182
06-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Yeah, when i first saw the MR-2 advertised on the Badlands paintball website, it said it had 6 round burst. I was suprised that it didn't, but i never take my MR-2 out of semi anyways, so no biggie.

breakxeggs
06-05-2006, 06:16 PM
I just took the jumper out so I only have semi.. its all I use...

new_Faction64
06-05-2006, 07:08 PM
I just took the jumper out so I only have semi.. its all I use...

Curious: Why not just leave it on semi in game, but keep the jumper in?

breakxeggs
06-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Curious: Why not just leave it on semi in game, but keep the jumper in?

I turn the gun off when I'm moving and I flip the switch up really fast if anything happens, and when i do sometimes I push it to far into the other modes... I helps conserve energy.

new_Faction64
06-06-2006, 03:16 AM
I turn the gun off when I'm moving and I flip the switch up really fast if anything happens, and when i do sometimes I push it to far into the other modes... I helps conserve energy.

OK that's what I was thinking, great idea now that you bring it up!

Eric182
06-06-2006, 03:51 PM

man, that seems like the biggest pain in the ass ever. no offense. you can get thousands of shots off of a battery charge, and the batteries ARE rechargable after all...

new_Faction64
06-06-2006, 05:25 PM
man, that seems like the biggest pain in the ass ever. no offense. you can get thousands of shots off of a battery charge, and the batteries ARE rechargable after all...

I think it's more of a safety thing, I interpreted "save energy" as save finger movement energy, as in getting the slider RIGHT into the semi-auto, with the jumper, and with out the jumper (lock mode) you just flip it up anywhere.

I dunno, may be what you mean't was right.

breakxeggs
06-06-2006, 06:04 PM
I like to play it safe and since I don't like to accidently shoot whilst running and getting cover and crap I turn the gun off. It hasn't cost me anything yet, I have yet to be hit while the gun is off. I don't know... its kind of a habbit now