PDA

View Full Version : Dang It People!!!!!

spyder_lover
06-03-2006, 06:58 PM
ok i look at the rocking trigger frame on a web site and im like awesome and then i see some people postin dont buy a rocking trigger frame get it tboarded well what the heck if you get it tboarded its goin to be able to set your bps yeah but if you dont get a trigger thats goin to be sensitive enough then youre not goin to be able to get that amount of bps without puttin it on like rebound wich is for losers that cant use semi any good so what if i get a rocking trigger frame or if i tborad my imagine or buy a rocking trigger frame and tboard it huh how about that?

pman15
06-03-2006, 07:16 PM
ok i look at the rocking trigger frame on a web site and im like awesome and then i see some people postin dont buy a rocking trigger frame get it tboarded well what the heck if you get it tboarded its goin to be able to set your bps yeah but if you dont get a trigger thats goin to be sensitive enough then youre not goin to be able to get that amount of bps without puttin it on like rebound wich is for losers that cant use semi any good so what if i get a rocking trigger frame or if i tborad my imagine or buy a rocking trigger frame and tboard it huh how about that?

well like me and most if not all people on these forums don't like the rocking trigger,it would be better to get your esp camd frame or wat ever you have tboarder

spyder_lover
06-03-2006, 07:23 PM
my gun came stock with the camd frame but its not the 2.0 i think

druid
06-03-2006, 07:55 PM

notice his only punctuation mark is the "?" at the very end? I don't know about you guys but I get out of breath just trying to read it....

listen buddy...you want a rocking tigger? Get a rocking trigger. Those of us who are old enough to know how to use punctuation, have already tried it and alot of us hated it. These are opinions. You don't like them, fine...but don't think you are going to come on here and try to start an arguement just because you don't agree. There are other forums for that **cough PBNation cough** . The trigger is completely up to the user. If the stock one doesn't work, of course we suggest another.

And I'd love to see you TBoard a rocking frame. Where are you going to mount the other microswitch for the upper portion of the trigger?

Take your flames back to Nation...we don't do it here.

ooglieboogliebob
06-03-2006, 08:38 PM
First of all, is it just me or does he sound like some really young person that just blabbers on about stupid stuff ... Besides none of that made sense to me ...

Anyway !!! if you want the rocking trigger frame, then by all means do so, it's all just personal preference ... IMO i think the rocking trigger is a HUGE waste of money since i don't think it even increases bps .. and it just feels akward.

Why don't you just t-board your ipi frame ?? it'd be cheaper, uncapped, and better ... not to mention all of the other cool things you can do with it also.

Rebound mode is just fun stuff ... it's just like the burst modes, full auto, and ramping ... PSP, NXL .. yeah... It's not like your gonna be using burst, auto, or ramping on a field ... atleast i'd hope you wouldn't unless they allow you to ....

When you said you can't walk that fast ... thats true .. but you can't on the rocking trigger either can you ?? ... For the t-board there is the multi-chip (burst mode, auto mode) and the ramping chip.

T-board has adjustable settings also .. dwell, debounce, eye delay, and eye disable, as well as adjustable ROF for the modes which is great

PERSONAL PREFERENCE !!!!!

spyder_lover
06-04-2006, 09:59 AM
well if i tboard my gun wouldnt the trigger need to be more sensitive to get like say i set it at 18 bps then wouldnt the trigger need to be adjusted to get that right

haha druid not even a punctuation this time

WhatThaSmurf
06-04-2006, 10:20 AM
When you buy the T-Board, you can also buy a new microswitch (50g suggested) or you can simply adjust it yourself, there are a few threads on that already (which spawns from people not utilizing the search feature, in which case you could have searched for this and simply read a whole thread that would contain the information that you required).

And I am finally glad that I can feel that I have been here long enough to say, why don't we leave the new kid alone with the PBN jokes (Just messin' druid)? Perfect punctuation, and it makes it so much easier to read.

Hob Hayward
06-04-2006, 10:42 AM
http://scenariodreams.com/productpages/rockngrip.htm

druid
06-04-2006, 08:03 PM
well hey, that's new...now I look like a chump..k...

ShadowX
06-07-2006, 04:58 PM
I am pretty sure we have a Flame Theropy thread.. (directed at spyderlover)

Oh, and, not to burst your bubble or anything, but I am pretty sure the T-board CAMD frame would be better..