PDA

View Full Version : Raven Markers, why aren't they popular?

new_Faction64
06-02-2006, 05:59 PM
It seems to me that when it comes to Kingman, all you hear is stuff about Spyder or the MR-series. I didn't even know there was this "Raven" series til I looked on Kingman's site.

So my question, why aren't Raven markers more popular, they seem to have some very awesome features, yet don't seem to get much attention, and I missing something?

Thanks.

big_daddy_d
06-02-2006, 06:11 PM
IMO it's an overglorified Spyder that costs too dang much...

pman15
06-02-2006, 06:56 PM
it's just that so much more new paintball guns are coming out and the old ones are being forgotten

SparkyGT
06-02-2006, 07:38 PM
yeah the price was kinda high also, i got mine way cheap so otherwise i wouldnta got the primal, cost me almoost as much as my camo pilot

thechubbss12
06-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Yep got mine on a good deal too.... And well the best of the kingman EP line isnt even that great of a marker.... Its good and has potential but kingman lacked in putting 100% quality parts in this gun...

EX. Noid only suposed to support 100PSI, Small opening in the V/A, Bad stock orings, Return spring too strong, No on and off.

Its just they put a large hype on a gun that isnt what the hype said it would be.

Skidds
06-09-2006, 08:44 AM
it's just that so much more new paintball guns are coming out and the old ones are being forgotten
Exactly....when Kingman released the Raven markers their prices were unbelievably high... I think the Primal was $600...... yeah ok, who would pay that much, might as well get a DM4 or Shocker for that. By the time the prices came down they were pushed aside as being typical overpriced kingman markers..... You can now get the Primal new for $170 on the net.... If the Primal was released at $250 when new it would have been a big success. With entry level Ep's coming out at $200 range Kingman NEEDS to lower their prices badly! :)

thechubbss12
06-10-2006, 04:06 AM
Yea my primal is nice and i love it but its heavy ugly and isnt easy to walk... but putting a t-board in it makes its performance increase incredibly....