PDA

View Full Version : The ion got to old.....

Muddytaco
06-02-2006, 06:23 PM
So I got a black dust DM5:D

First of all I must say once again, big thanks to Durrell for the killer deal! :bighug: He even sent it to me where i am at on vacation:D

I played with a DMC last weekend and decided I needed a DM. So sence the DM5 and DMC are basicly the same gun with a different body I got a DM5, I like the milling on DM5 better then the way DMC's look, plus it was cheaper.

Pics are crapy because I took them on my phone, I forgot my USB cord for my camera and can't find anybody who has the size cord I need.

Looks kind of purple from the camera on my phone. I will get better pics when my cousin gets back on monday.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/muddytaco/930570128_ORIG.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/muddytaco/930570132_ORIG.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/muddytaco/930570139_ORIG.jpg

I love this gun! I have shot about 100 balls and couldn't be happier.

I will being keeping some of my ion and selling off what i don't think is necessary. My ion parts will be for sale a week from today when i am back in texas. Please don't PM me asking for parts until i list them next week.

I would also like to thank the kansas city police department for the $140 ticket I got for speeding back to my grandparents house to pick up my gun but i got to excited.:dodgy: :moon:

DyNasty9
06-02-2006, 06:33 PM
I would also like to thank the kansas city police department for the $140 ticket I got for speeding back to my grandparents house to pick up my gun but i got to excited.:dodgy: :moon:
:p :p
way to go.

nice DM5 bet it shoots ropes.

leed
06-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Looks good man! It's sad to see that you grew old of the Ion, I have to say, that was one of the nicest Ions I've ever seen. Maybe you can do something with this DM5, have fun with it!

ShadowX
06-03-2006, 05:30 PM
*cough* *cough* UL Frame *cough* *cough* ... Lol..

Yea, looks good, I always liked how the DM5's looked.. Even more than the DM4 or DM6..

GL with it!!

Hossy
06-03-2006, 07:28 PM
how much did u get that for???

lmk i might try to get one like this, and u said durrell gave u a good price, soo i guess ill just have to go threw him

Sandman_Bravo
06-04-2006, 06:21 AM
so let's see some better pics of her!

mv540
06-04-2006, 05:18 PM
lets watch how it shoots!!! we want a vid!! we want a vid!!! lol....no, I really want to watch how it shoots..:rolleyes:

colonel_moo
06-04-2006, 05:53 PM
welcome to the matrix family :)

just curious, how much did you pay? if you dont feel comfortable posting it here, dont feel obligated. you could also PM it to me if you want.

durrell
06-04-2006, 06:10 PM
welcome to the matrix family :)

just curious, how much did you pay? if you dont feel comfortable posting it here, dont feel obligated. you could also PM it to me if you want.

Psh all you need to know is..

He bought it from me so that means he paid less than anywhere else..:lol:

timmyshoota
06-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Psh all you need to know is..

He bought it from me so that means he paid less than anywhere else..:lol:
Its true. I know how much he paid, and it was definately less than what I've seen from online stores.

Enjoy it, DMs are great markers.

Muddytaco
06-05-2006, 01:20 PM
My cousin made it to the finals of the state for soccer and won't be back until tues or wed. now so pics will have to be held off for a while. I will get a video as soon as i get back to my house in houston, next week probably.

kies
06-07-2006, 02:46 PM
You are one lucky man.... man?:o