PDA

View Full Version : help! upgrading!

tampaimpact16
06-02-2006, 06:08 AM
im going to make the pilot acs blue/black fade. my new project gun. can you guys tell me what things i should get upped first? a good replacement peice? and a place to buy at a low price?... i just recieved the gun, so its all stock. send your opinion.

shunut
06-02-2006, 08:11 AM
First thing I would do is get a T-Board with eyes. You'll have to drill and tap your body for eyes. You'll also need eye covers. After that you could convert you marker to low pressure. This would require changing your valve, get a regulator, high flow VA, spring kit and also polish all your internals. You might also consider a lighter striker.

druid
06-02-2006, 08:55 AM
don't forget an LP-friendly barrel...like a J&J

ShadowX
06-02-2006, 11:19 AM
But, I would say that the most important aspect of a barrel when looking to go LP would be to make sure you will ALWAYS have a good paint-to-barrel match.. So, invest in a good barrel kit (The Freak) Your gun will lose its great effiency if your paint is too small and rolls through your barrel. And you will also break paint if the balls are too big..

Hope I was Help!

RushinPaint
06-02-2006, 11:30 AM
i'd get HPA and a Electric hopper. Cheaper air and faster shooting, a barrel would be awesome since u can actually use more of that LP system.

tampaimpact16
06-02-2006, 11:33 AM
ok well im new to this... so im gunna ask a stupid question. whats an LP? ANd where can i find a "t-board with eyes" and should i go to a shop to have someone install it? or is an easy process?

im sure you have all seen sandmans pilot acs.... how much, do you assume all of those parst must of cost?

Hob Hayward
06-02-2006, 11:44 AM
LP stands for Low Pressure, normally spyders run on 800 psi air input, but with mods, they can run as low as 200 psi while still firing the same velocities, gives good efficiency better accuracy and much quieter gun. www.ottersccustoms.com

As to a t-board- www.scenariodreams.com

tampaimpact16
06-02-2006, 12:02 PM
well what do i have to do to get the lp system? and can i run it on co2?

shunut
06-02-2006, 02:22 PM
you can run it on co2 but HPA is much better because its easier on your internals.

druid
06-02-2006, 03:51 PM
EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT LP HERE (http://www.ottersccustoms.com/spyder.html)