View Full Version : regulator

06-01-2006, 04:26 PM
i have a spyder tl and i am lookin at gettin a regulator for it. I was mainly looking at getting a palmers pusuit shop reg/ stabilizer but what type do i need like male, female im just so confused :confused:

Hob Hayward
06-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Male is what you probably want, it replaces the fore grip, you'll need a metric to standard thread adapter though to use your current airline.

As to what reg, this is the best reg you can get if your using co2.

Why are you getting it though, do you plan on going low pressure?

06-05-2006, 03:39 PM
no i just want a reg for more accuracy and more consistency. and in the future i might go low pressure

06-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Bob Long Torp is a decent reg for the $$ and is CO2 friendly

06-05-2006, 04:59 PM
yea i have had good luck with my bob long torpedo using co2

06-05-2006, 05:06 PM
But we must rember that the torp is only a 0-600psi reg so if he still wants to run a stock unpolished spyder it wont be possible.... he will have to do work to get it to work.