PDA

View Full Version : Question

ross * pilot
06-01-2006, 12:04 PM
hey guys, ive got a question about my stock velocity adjuster, the one your turn left or right. If you turn the thing to the left, it will go in farther. Does this mean your velocity will go up and shoot farther or will it go down and shoot at a lesser distance. Im looking to lower my velocity so should i turn the pin to the left or right. thanks

big_daddy_d
06-01-2006, 12:09 PM
turning it counterclockwise or to the left lowers the velocity while turning it clockwise or to the right raises the velocity. Welcome to the forums by the way...

ooglieboogliebob
06-01-2006, 12:27 PM
turn in to increase velocity .. turn out to decrease velocity

Edit:
BTW i think he has different threads since when he turns it left the adjuster goes in .... And when it goes in ... it makes the spring tension tighter .. leading to increased velocity ...

RushinPaint
06-01-2006, 06:53 PM
listen to these guys and READ the manual..if u didn't get one alright thats an excuse if im assuming u bought it used and didn't get one. ok u take the velocity cover off (that blue thing) theres an allen wrench socket righty tighty lefty loosey, tighten it to increase (doesn't tighten just for a reference) and loosen to lower.