PDA

View Full Version : Grips

breakxeggs
05-31-2006, 09:52 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows if Dye Stickies 3 (Spyder ESP) grips fit this gun. because I'm thinking about picking some up, I don't like the current grips on this gun.

breakxeggs
05-31-2006, 10:07 PM
Wow, I think I just answered my own question... ESP is an accroynm for Electric trigger frames, and when Action Village says "fits all Spyder ESP Frames" they mean it they fit all Electric frames from Kingman. How thick I can be.

Hob Hayward
06-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Um, I think they don't fit acctually, might have to mod em to fit, I think someones probably done it here or can tell you exactly how it works.

wylde01
06-01-2006, 12:44 PM
ive held the dye sticky grips up to my mr2 and one of the top screw holes do not line up on both of them! but im sure u can mod them to fit somehow

Eric182
06-01-2006, 03:10 PM
I had some dye stickies (or so they tech told me cause they were used. I think he lied) and they didnt work because the grips on the MR-2 are attached with 3 screws and the mystery grips i had only had two. They were Dye grips, not sure if they were stickies though....yeah I realised this post doesn't really help much. sorry.

breakxeggs
06-01-2006, 04:14 PM
No its alright.. I'm sure other ppl are wondering this aswell.. all the info ppl could supply would be amazing. I just don't want to buy any stickies and find out later that they don't fit at all.

Oh and WAY off subject, with the stock trigger frame don't get your trigger too close to the button or it starts to malfunction and wont fire everytime you pull the trigger back.