PDA

View Full Version : pilot acs or fenix acs

tampaimpact16
05-31-2006, 06:39 PM
which spyder should i purchase?? the pilot acs or the fenix acs
im relatively new to the sport, and i want to know whats the better gun for me. i have enough for both, but i want to know if the fenix is really worth spending the extra cash on. leave your opinion and why. thanks

Halucin8
05-31-2006, 06:45 PM
i got the pilot for 120 at actionvillage that was reason enough with free shipping.

ooglieboogliebob
05-31-2006, 07:52 PM
option 3 !!! refurbished imagine ... spyder's dont have that much different from eachother except for the aftermarket parts

bungeye
05-31-2006, 08:34 PM
out of these to, get the pilot, ur probley going to upgrade anyway, so why spend your money on extra things ull change

The Pink Panther
05-31-2006, 08:43 PM
i would get the pilot out of the 2 also

Slammed0
05-31-2006, 09:06 PM
out of these to, get the pilot, ur probley going to upgrade anyway, so why spend your money on extra things ull change

Bingo right there!

RushinPaint
05-31-2006, 10:21 PM
wow...i guess actionvillage is pretty big after all...didn't know so many people really liked em...good im getting my pilot from em so can't help but worry...

Fenix..umm really the only thing i can really say is...chrome??? pilot is good and works pretty damn good if upped. otherwise stock Pilots do pretty good after that it is just skill...so really its preference..which feels good.

Rush

pman15
06-01-2006, 03:11 AM
go to www.orderpaintball.com and they sell them for 107$.not so sure about the shipping though

bamf-hacker
06-01-2006, 03:45 AM
If you are not going to upgrade the gun, minus the feedneck and barrel (since you will need that on both) I would go with the Fenix. It already has a regulator, not a great one, but it has one.

If you are going to upgrade your gun, don't waste your money on the Fenix, get the Pilot and upgrade away.

HacKeR

Slammed0
06-01-2006, 03:18 PM
wow...i guess actionvillage is pretty big after all...didn't know so many people really liked em...good im getting my pilot from em so can't help but worry...

Fenix..umm really the only thing i can really say is...chrome??? pilot is good and works pretty damn good if upped. otherwise stock Pilots do pretty good after that it is just skill...so really its preference..which feels good.

Rush

I have had nothing but great service with Actionvillage. I would suggest them any day of the week. Right now I ordered (almost 2 weeks ago) a CIP Assault Block from E-Paintball and I STILL haven't got it.

RushinPaint
06-01-2006, 05:59 PM
whew...that made me feel better, and a Assault Block taking that long...wooooooow that is bad. i live in Arizona and Action is in Ill so i ordered it last thurs and im hoping this friday to go on sat..(god willing) also praying my Field stays open during the summer. they have last weekend so im up there.

and lastly remember to always... Party On!!!

paintballman330
07-24-2006, 10:02 AM
pilot all the way better than the fenix

Modded-Like-Hell
07-28-2006, 12:00 PM
pilot all the way better than the fenix

I dont know about that... but i do know that skill is like natural selection "only the strong survive"

pb34
07-28-2006, 12:20 PM
haha..yet another thread brought back from the dead. its ok just look before you post.;)