PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace

durrell
05-31-2006, 06:58 PM
So a few of you know, one of my friends was shot and killed Monday (Memorial Day) morning, around 2:35AM. He was transported to the local hospital, where they attempted to operate, but he had lost so much blood that he was pronounced dead at 8:18AM Monday morning. It's really rough because I'm from a rural area in Eastern North Carolina, and it's a fairly close knit community. It's affected us all, but especially those from my high school. I'm just here to ask for you to keep us all, especially his family, in your prayers, as they go through this awful time. Someone took the liberty of making him a memorial on MySpace, but not alot of people around here have MySpace, so I transferred it to my website for the time being so that it can be public.

https://www.carolinapbs.com/jp.html

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers.

ooglieboogliebob
05-31-2006, 07:03 PM
Will be on my prayers list, and im sorry to hear. Pretty great of you to create a webby just for him ... but i guess you guys were pretty close

durrell
05-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Nah, I didn't know him that well. I just knew him. I hung out with him and some friends before school my freshman year, then a little my sophomore year, but ever since I left that school I haven't really hung around him much.

pman15
05-31-2006, 07:10 PM
well friend or barely friend it's still tragic though:( ,i'll keep him and his family in my prayers though

Ares
05-31-2006, 07:12 PM
I am truly sorry, I too know what it is like to lose a friend. It was one year ago that i lost my friend, it is saddening that these tragedies occur far too often. I hope you and everyone affected find the strength needed to keep going on. Always remember him and never forget that he was your friend. Again I extend my sympathies to everyone feeling loss and he will be in my thoughts.

Sac
05-31-2006, 07:13 PM
sorry i wasnt around but how did he get shot?

Hossy
05-31-2006, 07:16 PM
hes in my prayers

Hoppy11
05-31-2006, 07:16 PM
D, you know that I know what you are going through. Losing a friend is hell, you know where you can talk with me and I believe you even have my cell number.

shunut
05-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Sorry to hear about that bud my thoughts go out to you, his family and more importantly him. Its sad that people lose their lives at such a young age.

durrell
05-31-2006, 07:30 PM
It's unclear how he died, some say an accident, some say it was a murder. Right now the story is he twirled the gun around and fired it and it hit him and it ended up killing him. But no one really knows. All we know is they were drinking and doing a bit of weed, and this is what came of it. Good lesson to be learned from it.

QAZ123
05-31-2006, 07:54 PM
I feel ya man. Every single year I was in high school plus the two year's afterward's somebody died. Even if you don't even know them but knew who they were and saw them walking through the hall's it get's to you. I remember I think the third year that it happened (with three more times to go) I think I just broke down in total disbelief as it just wasn't right. Each time it was an upperclassmen but the third time it was a girl in my class.

I feel ya man.

JB.

~shocktheman~
05-31-2006, 08:07 PM
As always with the fellow kusaers, will keep everyone affected in my prayers.
Hopefully everyone has come off this having learned something whether it was foulplay or accident

bamf-hacker
06-01-2006, 05:53 AM
Sorry to hear that man... In my thoughts.

HacKeR