PDA

View Full Version : jt mask poll

claustrophobia9
05-29-2006, 03:59 PM
ok im going to be revamping (making a new one, basically) my jt proflex which combo should i get...

also after you vote make a short post saying what colors i should get soft ears from phatphil in. see his thread for details, no need telling what you voted for, ive made it public

claustrophobia9
05-29-2006, 04:04 PM
here are color references on the "mouthpiece" as i called it.
http://images.actionvillage.com/inc/images/large/021-134-0025.jpg?qlt=100&cell=175,300&cvt=jpg
baby blue

basically blue is blue, and white is white.... so i wont show those cuz im lazy.

edit: DARN i forgot silver... i will also consider silver for either one. and no solid colors im doing a half and half whether you like it or not. one has to be a shade of blue.

marvin-martian
05-29-2006, 04:15 PM
i really like baby blue stuff, and i dont think a blue mouthpiece would match it. i would say get baby blue ears, but i dont think he has any, so go with black.
*edit* the light blue he has wouldnt match up with the baby.

pman15
05-29-2006, 04:23 PM
i love the blue and white stuff combined

bigred76
05-29-2006, 04:35 PM
Poll section FTW lmao.

I personally like the white frames with black "mouthpeice."

As for soft ears, whichever tickles your fancy.

marvin-martian
05-29-2006, 04:36 PM
hahaha, i didnt realize this was in pictures

claustrophobia9
05-29-2006, 05:16 PM
wtf? howd that happen? i didnt think you could do polls in pics. my b.

ill move it tommorow mods, if you see this just delete, i missed some optiona anywayy

claustrophobia9
05-30-2006, 05:23 PM
ok well i cant delete and no1 has moved it (feel free to) but ive come up with this. im doing white frames and blue mouthpiece (its the cheepest good combo) and then im doing dynasty staps and techno straps with 2 of phils custom ears in a zebra/mid blue combo. but ill have him cut a third for me so i can have half zebra half blue or all blue or all zebra.

marvin-martian
05-30-2006, 05:45 PM
fine, dont do baby blue...loser
*edit*i trust that you will be providing pics of the finished product?

claustrophobia9
05-31-2006, 07:07 AM
ya, hopefully i can order on the last day of school. ill talk to phil and see whats up with mid blue since its out.
oh and baby blue is like 16 bucks more than white or blue. i would have done the winning one but the white mouthpiece is 16 bucks more too. and the blue frames arent my fav (they have like sparklies in them, and dont match ion bodies) er... oops didnt mean to say that thing about ions. [/hint]

claustrophobia9
06-21-2006, 06:54 PM
ok i have an update, so far i have ordered the grey/silver mouth piece... nothing else that i like is in stock, i had it overnighted so pics will be up by friday. i might try painting or dying the black one i already have to get some sort of result, but it probibly wont yield much.