PDA

View Full Version : Giant CO2 leak

badoingle
05-29-2006, 06:53 AM
My brother-in-law has a Commando 1 or something like that so basically its a spyder classic knock-off. He screws on the CO2 and all it does is go out his barrel. Is it his cup seal not working? His cup seal guide was bent. Do I need to replace that or what? I ask this because this can go for all guns hence the general board.

Thanks,
Badoingle.

druid
05-29-2006, 10:07 AM
yes. rpelace the cupseal and guide

colonel_moo
05-29-2006, 12:02 PM
haha, if anything is noticably bent, it be a safe bet that that is whats causing the problem.

badoingle
05-29-2006, 04:03 PM
We rebent it back into shape, and him being the stubborn fool he is won't buy a new one cause bending back in place is just as good. Also if his gun is cranked up in velocity his gun stutters with the flow rate. Cup Seal and Guide problem also?

druid
05-29-2006, 07:27 PM
if his MARKER is cranked up in velocity...he's an idiot and doesn't belong on a field...or you don't need to be anywhere near him because he's an accident waiting to happen...pick your poison.
To answer the last sentence, I think it's a combination of cupseal/guide...and his arrogence/neglect to maintain and properly repair
his gear. That makes him dangerous to be around. I'd distance your relationship to him before something bad happens.