PDA

View Full Version : My project for this summer

pman15
05-29-2006, 07:29 AM
My project for this summer is to get these two things:

1.Shocker Non-Vision:495$

2.Pure Energy Hpa tank 68/4500:163$
total:658$
My deadline date is to have this done by August 31,or september 5.Anyways i have exactly 100 days too complete this project if i go to september 5.My project must be completed!.I'm really gonna be dedicated to this since i don't have that kind of money so i'm gonna be working my a** off this summer for that money:D .

Do u guys have any projects u are doing this summer?

xtraking
05-29-2006, 08:59 AM
did you read the pm i sent you... im guessign you didnt.

pman15
05-29-2006, 09:13 AM
ya i did,alright i'll stop posting:frown:

pman15
05-29-2006, 09:36 AM
xtraking here is my last post before i leave, this is my last post on these forums,i might not have another post for years to come,heck why not post agian till im 16.or i might just leave the forums and never come back.hope your happy xtraking all i wanted to do was help people or people help me with my gun problems or stuff like that.I just wanted to be like druid or cluas or oogliebooglie with there high amount of posts all i wanted to do was be like them.but now i made my mind and the deciscion is i'm leaving these forums so u can be happy xtraking.Wish it didn't come down like this but here are my last 2 words before i leave the forums. GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

P.S. Some mod can delete my username.really don't care wich one{i'm dead serious about this post folks,i am leaving}

big_daddy_d
05-29-2006, 09:48 AM
wow WTF did you say to him Xtraking...The last person I would try to emulate from these forums would be druid though... j/k

vikingshadow
05-29-2006, 09:54 AM
all i wanted to do was help people or people help me with my gun problems or stuff like that.I just wanted to be like druid or cluas or oogliebooglie with there high amount of posts all i wanted to do was be like them.but now i made my mind and the deciscion is i'm leaving these forums so u can be happy xtraking.Wish it didn't come down like this but here are my last 2 words before i leave the forums. GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

P.S. Some mod can delete my username.really don't care wich one{i'm dead serious about this post folks,i am leaving}

Wow - didn't know there was any problem going on! Your motives for coming here were good - helping and being helped. Sorry if the forum didn't accomplish that for you.

However, I've always thought that post count didn't mean jack here. Otherwise, a lot of these jokers (me included) would have left a LOONNNGGG time ago, LOL!

Now, seriously, I hate to see you go but since you're leaving you probably won't see this, I'll spread this to the rest of you - if you're having problems with someone, let a mod know! A lot of the times, whatever's happening will stop or get straightened out. The goal of the forum isn't to run members off, it's to have a great place to come where EVERYONE can say what they want to help or get help...

pman15
05-29-2006, 11:10 AM
Never mind folks i'm stayin just can't resist:p ,forget this thread even happened,please close thread immediatly though

durrell
05-29-2006, 11:36 AM
lawl This thread delivers. :thumbup:

TacTownKilla
05-29-2006, 12:10 PM
xtraking here is my last post before i leave, this is my last post on these forums,i might not have another post for years to come,heck why not post agian till im 16.or i might just leave the forums and never come back.hope your happy xtraking all i wanted to do was help people or people help me with my gun problems or stuff like that.I just wanted to be like druid or cluas or oogliebooglie with there high amount of posts all i wanted to do was be like them.but now i made my mind and the deciscion is i'm leaving these forums so u can be happy xtraking.Wish it didn't come down like this but here are my last 2 words before i leave the forums. GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

Never mind folks i'm stayin just can't resist:p ,forget this thread even happened,please close thread immediatly though

lollerskates

maximus100389
05-29-2006, 12:17 PM
pman, how are you going to be making your money?

UKwithPride
05-29-2006, 12:33 PM

:wave:

claustrophobia9
05-29-2006, 02:24 PM
this thread totally has me lost.

xtraking
05-29-2006, 02:33 PM
i laughed... i told you to stop spamming not to cry and leave the forums... this isnt spam, but it was the only way that i could get ahold of you and to tell you.

vike- i pmed him and he could of just pmed me back... i really could care less whathe said, i was lookin out for him so one ofyou mods dont get on him for whoring it up.

edit: i laughed at big daddy's post too :) even if he was serious or not i thought it was funny

vikingshadow
05-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Don't worry about it Xtraking...I figured it was something that was either a misunderstanding or someone got mixed up. Until this thread, I wasn't even aware of any whoring by anyone other than the usuals...which includes me. :rolleyes:

You know, just had to do the "mod" thing so I could get paid...oh, wait!