PDA

View Full Version : Solid Cause for Recocking Issue?

new_Faction64
05-27-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi everyone, I know we had a thread here: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=3326 for the recocking issue many were experiencing.

I have done the majority of the fixes and still have the issue!
Fixed I've tried:
-Oil gun (not over or under oil)
-Work ACS bolt (has been worked manually ~700 times)
-replaced stock detent
-cleaned gun carefully
-c02 tank is filled
-use fast loader (Ricochet Apache)
-No balls jammed
-no other odd problems

I know there was a valve pin that someone replaced that solved their issue, can this item be replaced easily, and by myself, or do I need to take it to a shop to get that fixed.

Have we at these forums determined a solid reason why this recocking problem happens? I'd like to find out so I can get it fixed, because I cannot use Full Auto or walk it fast because of it :(

breakxeggs
05-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Check and make sure your hammer is in right, my friends Imagine wasn't recocking after any shots yesterday we took it apart and found that the Hammer was in wrong.

and as for the valve pin, if you didn't get one with your gun your going to have to find one some where, take the shroud off and take the volumizer off and put it in there after you take the old one out. But just make sure your hammer is in correctly and that its working alright.

new_Faction64
05-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Hammer is in correctly (wow how do you mess that up?).

What does a valve pin look like?

breakxeggs
05-28-2006, 04:36 PM
it has a silver shaft on it, and a black washer looking thing. http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/1910/ it looks something like that, but solid the whole way down

new_Faction64
05-28-2006, 05:57 PM
Yeah none of those came w/ my gun. Hmm....

I guess I'll have to call or email Kingman.

They have a lousy call system, if you don't get a tech. support person, they let you leave a messege, pretty odd idea, I'd rather wait for an open line.

breakxeggs
05-28-2006, 08:56 PM
They might send you a free one, but don't get your hopes up.

new_Faction64
05-29-2006, 10:07 AM
They might send you a free one, but don't get your hopes up.

Nah I was actually gonna ask and see if they had a solution to this odd problem, since it seems no one is too sure of the actual reason why it's happening.ui

breakxeggs
05-29-2006, 10:15 AM
Those are the only things I could think of causing that.

silverball
05-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Finally I found the solution!...new Hopper. I try a Velocity yesterday, 100 balls in full auto, and doesn´t have to recock (with my evo2 z board i can´t fire 10 balls).